? about Valet Parking related to Deluxe (Wilderness Lodge)

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by lisaisanurse, May 3, 2011.

1. lisaisanurse

lisaisanurse Mouseketeer

how does valet parking work? free + tips or is thier a cost daily if your a guest of the hotel?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. beattyfamily

beattyfamily DIS Cast Member<br><font color="purple">Has Oodles

It's $12 per day plus tips.

4. francie57

francie57 DIS Veteran

As pp stated, the fee is $12/day whether you take out the car or not. You would then add a tip for the valet each time they get the car for you.

5. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

Once you've paid the $12/day fee, you can take the car in and out if you want. You can also move the car to another valet location and not have to pay the base fee again. You just have to show them the valid receipt.

6. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

But if you have an handicapped guest with a handicapped tag, there is no charge for valet. Just the tip.

7. lisaisanurse

lisaisanurse Mouseketeer

We might be switching from CSR to WL..we will have a handicapped parking tag since my brother is in a w/c. Not that I'm complaining, but just because someone has a handicapped sign, they get free valet?:confused3 Again, I am not complaining but seems odd.

So, if your a guest staying @ the WL and you use Valet for your parking choice, and you have a certified handicapped parking tag, valet is free? (of course we would tip):teacher:

8. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

Yes it is free with a handicapped parking tag. I'm sure it's a proximity issue, some resorts don't have any parking that is very close vs. the valet being right at the entrance.