? about using DDP credits

DisneyBliss7

''Ohana means family''
I know tips are extra on the dining plan when using TS but is tax included or will I be expected to pay tax each time we eat too?

We are using the regular DDP, we aren't using our TS credits at MK so can I save them for a different day and use 2 QS credits in one day instead?

Yes you can use your credits however you want whether it be 2 QS in one day or 2 TS in one day, etc. You will only be responsible for the tip unless you include things on your bill that aren't included with the dining plan (alcohol, appetizers, etc.)

Yes you can use your credits however you want whether it be 2 QS in one day or 2 TS in one day, etc. You will only be responsible for the tip unless you include things on your bill that aren't included with the dining plan (alcohol, appetizers, etc.)

Thank you:)

I know tips are extra on the dining plan when using TS but is tax included or will I be expected to pay tax each time we eat too?

We are using the regular DDP, we aren't using our TS credits at MK so can I save them for a different day and use 2 QS credits in one day instead?
You may use your credits in any way you wish, but just to be sure that you understand, you cannot convert a TS credit to 2 QS credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter