? about tix with free dining package

E

eeyoresmom

We are DVC members and AP holders, but MAY book a few nights at a moderate to celebrate my birthday in Sept. If free dining matches our dates, I will have to buy 2 day tickets. Can I use these tickets to upgrade to my kids AP's when we go for our big family trip next spring, or are they tied to the person in the original reservation? TIA

We are DVC members and AP holders, but MAY book a few nights at a moderate to celebrate my birthday in Sept. If free dining matches our dates, I will have to buy 2 day tickets. Can I use these tickets to upgrade to my kids AP's when we go for our big family trip next spring, or are they tied to the person in the original reservation? TIA

Yes

Yes I can use them later for my kids or yes thay are tied to the people in the free dining reservation?

of course you can do that, enjoy your Magical trip :goodvibes

Thank you. The tickets won't be activated until we use them though, correct?I can wait until March 2014 to do this? I want those AP's to cover our March 2014 and 2015 trips if possible. Having never attempted to do this before, are the tickets on our KTTW card and we would have to keep those? Sorry for all the questions, but if I can't use the 2 day tickets this way, the package won't make sense for us.

As long as you don't use those 2 day tickets at all you will be fine- my husband and I upgraded to AP last month using our then current 9 day hoppers and also used 2 one day base tickets we had bought 3 years ago when we had AP but had to get tix for a FD bounce back. Offset the cost with a $100 GC from my disney visa rewards and paid around $150 for 2 annual passes! Can't beat that!!

You can combine two tickets to upgrade to the AP?????

Not by the rules. All upgrades are one to one transactions. Someone may have gotten pixie dusted and been allowed to do otherwise, but definitely not something to count on.

Not by the rules. All upgrades are one to one transactions. Someone may have gotten pixie dusted and been allowed to do otherwise, but definitely not something to count on.

The CM didn't act as though it was anything complicated or that shouldn't have been done... She just took what we paid for our 9 day, took what we paid for our 1 day and then subtracted that $$$ from the cost to buy an annual pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts