? about the Fantasmic Dinner Package...

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by G8r4evr, Jan 12, 2013.

1. cajunprincess

cajunprincess DIS Veteran

Depends on how packed the show is and what time of year you are going.

I think the benefit is not having to really wait in line but just getting to go sit down even if you have to sit there 45 mins before. For me, there is a huge benefit because I can get anxious and claustrophobic and there can be soooo many people trying to get in at once it's overwhelming for me. So I think it all depends on you and your family's needs/preferences.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. christinou

christinou <font color=teal>Is now a Tag Fairy believer and i

Has anyone done the package recentrly, I would like to know if the appetizer is included and if there is a special menu. Thanks

4. tb1972

tb1972 DIS Veteran

We did the package in Sept. 2011 and there was both an appetizer & dessert included. Maybe that changed?

We like the food at MM and will do the Fantasmic! meal for our next trip in May.

5. GeorgiaHoo

GeorgiaHoo DIS Veteran

Be interested to know this as well. Don't know that it would change our mind on whether to do the package but it might make it less appealing to some.

6. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

Here's a link to another current thread on the same question:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3054544

7. Keith

Keith Mouseketeer

If you show up 45 minutes before the showtime with your fantasmic dinner package voucher, you will definitely get a seat for everyone who had the package, as long as they are all with you at that time. If you all show up 30 minutes before the showtime, you "might" get a seat.

8. vinotinto

vinotinto Just Keep Swimming

They start releasing seats 30 minutes prior to the show. With your Fantasmic ticket, they tell you to arrive 30-40 minutes before the show.