? About the 4 for 3 deal?

It might be that the dates of your stay are not eligible for the special offer. Dates can be found here. The online booking service that DLP offers does not seem to cope very well with special offers, particular discounts or anything else 'out of the ordinary'. I usually telephone to book as you can atleast ask a question of the operator. The phone number is on the link above.

Regards

Rob

Hi Joanna,

Like Rob said the Disneyland Paris websites on-line booking system does need a bit of updating.

Whenever we have tried to book throught their site it always seems to come up with an incorrect price.

I would agree with Rob and telephone them direct. I think it is always better talking to someone when booking a holiday so you can have direct answers to any questions or queries.

If you phone them I'm sure they will be able to advise more about the 4 - for - 3 deal.

Richard. :)

the 342 was just in march... however it is just the 443 that they do in april, may, june and september

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!