? about oceaneer's club

huey duey & luey

<font color=CC33CC>DIS Veteran<br><font color=0099
Hi,
We are going on our first cruise next May. My kids will be 4 years old then. Do they post a schedule of events for the oceaneer's club? I was reading about the different activities and I know my kids would love some of them. thanks
Tara

You get an schedule the first day. You can go over it with the kids and make sure they dont' miss anything that they really want to do.

Each age group gets their own Navigator of the events and meal schedules in their club/lab. My son was not quite 5 yet, but was placed (with my permission) with the 5-7 age group because their activities fit his interest levels better. The same thing with my 9 year old son - he was grouped with the 10-12 kids because their activities fit his interest level better.

By day 5, I could hardly get my youngest to leave the Club. I checked in on him several times a day, and he wanted to stay in the club and play. In fact the last 2 days of our cruise he was one of the last 2 kids picked up at midnight (yes, he fell asleep in there one night on a little nap mat with a sheet).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter