? about luggage moving from hotel to hotel...

desamnik

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I know bell services will do this from a Disney hotel to a Disney hotel, but can it be done from/to a Disney hotel to/from the Dolphin?

Thanks. I don't know where to look this up!!

I don't believe that Disney will ship your luggage to the Dolphin, your best bet would be to take a cab.

I've had my bags moved from the Dolphin to SSR. No problem.

Is there a charge for this? I thought I read somewhere that they were going to start charging for this service?

No firsthand experience,but I "think" the policy has always been that Swolphin will transfer luggage to Disney resorts,but Disney resorts do not transfer to Swolphin.

I can't say if Disney resorts will transfer to the S/Dd. I've always stayed there first and then moved to a WDW owned resort.
As far as charging goes, not as of yet. At least not as of the end of July!

The one time I did a split stay, I just took a taxi and moved my luggage myself - Cost about 12.00 and I just had Bell Services hold the luggage since my room wasn't ready.

I much prefer to know where my luggage is and I'm tired of waiting hours for Disney to get it to me when I use their services. I will use RAC when I check out but will no longer use DME when I fly in. They have taken too long to get my luggage to me (4+ hours from check in at resort) the last 2 times. and I'm not trusting Disney to move my luggage from resort to resort.

I would think it would be the same issue moving from resort to resort - you'd be without your luggage for hours while they are moving it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter