About how many inches is the pizza for 2 or 3 people at Via Napoli?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
I have found where the individual pizza is 12 " what is the size of the next size up? I think it is the one that serves 2 to 3 people?

I'm not sure if we can eat one that big but it is cheaper then getting individual pizzas.

I dont know if we should get individual pizzas or not. It will just be 2 of us.

Don't know exact size in inches, but my wife and I easily conquer a large between the two of us when we go to Via Napoli. (she is 5' tall and neither of us are heavy eaters!) It does look pretty big for 2 people, but remember that the crust is very thin and its not slathered cheese and sauce, so it doesnt fill you up as much if you are used to the garbage pizza that pizza hut and dominoes turns out with a pound of low grade cheese piled on.

I will note that we do this without any appetizers or salad, so that might affect your ability to tackle a large. But I say, go for the large!

We got 3 of the Mezzo Metros (3-5) for 10 people - 4 of which were teenage/college boys. We had 1 slice left. They were huge! About 2 - 2 1/2 feet long and a foot wide.

I dont know if we should get individual pizzas or not. It will just be 2 of us.

We've done both. Last visit DH and & split salad and 1 large pizza and we had 1 slice left. He is an average eater and I am a little less than that. As a PP stated, the Via Napoli pizza is not as heavy and filling as other pizzas you may have had.

We've done both. Last visit DH and & split salad and 1 large pizza and we had 1 slice left. He is an average eater and I am a little less than that. As a PP stated, the Via Napoli pizza is not as heavy and filling as other pizzas you may have had.
Ok thanks this helps us decide to go ahead and get the pizza for 2 or 3. It cost less to do that, so we will. Will they give us a to go container if we cant eat it all?

Don't know exact size in inches, but my wife and I easily conquer a large between the two of us when we go to Via Napoli. (she is 5' tall and neither of us are heavy eaters!) It does look pretty big for 2 people, but remember that the crust is very thin and its not slathered cheese and sauce, so it doesnt fill you up as much if you are used to the garbage pizza that pizza hut and dominoes turns out with a pound of low grade cheese piled on.

I will note that we do this without any appetizers or salad, so that might affect your ability to tackle a large. But I say, go for the large!
Ok thanks we have decided not to get any appetizers or salad. So this should work for us.

Just had that sized pizza, for 2-3 people last month. It has exactly 8 regular-sized slices. DD20, DS17, & myself could not finish the last slice or two.

I agree! I'm not a big eater at all, but I certainly eat more pizza at Via because it's like you described.

So I have a question ? Can we order a large build your own pizza and put half funghi and half broccolini ? I also wanted to know do they give you free refills on the Aqua Frescas ?

ry%3D400

Here is a picture of the medium size pizza. The angle of the shot makes it look a little larger than it is. We had bruschetta and caprese appetizers too. There were 4 of us. I don't think 2 appetizers were necessary for us to get full, but we couldn't decide so got both. There were 4 of us.

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter