About how long before we get our member handbook?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Laurabearz, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Laurabearz

Laurabearz <font color=deeppink>I cant load my bobbin!<br><fo

We bought OKW resale (just closed 2 weeks ago) and added on at BCV (last week) When should we expect our handbook? <is that what it it called>

My guess is they wont send one for the BCV coz that was an add on..... How about for our OKW resale? What has been your turn around time? Should I call?? Who???:confused:

We havent even recieved copies of our final paperwork from the resale! Is this normal? DOes Disney say Welcome to new memebers who purchase via Resale?

I have exhausted the DVC offical site and am eagerly awaiting the arrive of the BIG BOOK!!! :D

:bounce: Thanks :bounce:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. madaboutMickey

madaboutMickey DIS Veteran

We closed on a resale in March 2001. Received the book 10 days later. Although we didn't get our permanent cards until late June or July. In fact I called MS and they checked on them for me. Got them the next week.
    Could be that things are moving a little slower right now since they have been so busy with BCV. We purchased an add-on at HH last Thursday and our guide said it would probably be a week to ten days before we receive any paper work. Nothing has arrived yet. So be patient! LOL

4. Laurabearz

Laurabearz <font color=deeppink>I cant load my bobbin!<br><fo

I am trying! :D I just need to know how long I need to be patient!:earseek:

Thanks for the quick reply!:bounce:

5. SimplyMagical

SimplyMagical Mouseketeer

We just received our paperwork today for an add on at VWL. It took approximately 3 weeks from the time we called our Guide until we received our contract in the mail. In the packet was a Guide Book.