About how long before we get our member handbook?

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
We bought OKW resale (just closed 2 weeks ago) and added on at BCV (last week) When should we expect our handbook? <is that what it it called>

My guess is they wont send one for the BCV coz that was an add on..... How about for our OKW resale? What has been your turn around time? Should I call?? Who???:confused:

We havent even recieved copies of our final paperwork from the resale! Is this normal? DOes Disney say Welcome to new memebers who purchase via Resale?

I have exhausted the DVC offical site and am eagerly awaiting the arrive of the BIG BOOK!!! :D

:bounce: Thanks :bounce:

We closed on a resale in March 2001. Received the book 10 days later. Although we didn't get our permanent cards until late June or July. In fact I called MS and they checked on them for me. Got them the next week.
Could be that things are moving a little slower right now since they have been so busy with BCV. We purchased an add-on at HH last Thursday and our guide said it would probably be a week to ten days before we receive any paper work. Nothing has arrived yet. So be patient! LOL

Originally posted by madaboutMickey
So be patient! LOL

I am trying! :D I just need to know how long I need to be patient!:earseek:

Thanks for the quick reply!:bounce:

We just received our paperwork today for an add on at VWL. It took approximately 3 weeks from the time we called our Guide until we received our contract in the mail. In the packet was a Guide Book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter