? about HoJo rooms

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Jessd, May 16, 2008.

1. Jessd

Jessd Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Goes into NASCAR mo

Hi!

I have a quick question about the rooms at HoJo. how is the lay out? Does it have open hallways or closed?

Reason I ask is that I was thinking of decorating our window and am not sure if the hotel is laid out so other people can see the decorated window.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DangerMouse

DangerMouse Dangerously Addicted to Disneyland

The corridors are closed and mostly there aren't windows, but baconies with sliders in bldg. 2. Bldg 1 has windows and a door going out to the balconies.

I think it would be difficult to see decorated windows unless you were on the ground floor. Have you considered doing a door decoration??

4. Jessd

Do people decorate doors? Are the doors metal? I have seen alot of doors and windows decorated in WDW but since Disneyland is mostly offsite hotels, I didn't want to seem like some wierdo. :)

5. DangerMouse

DangerMouse Dangerously Addicted to Disneyland

Honestly, it's not something that is commonly done at DLR. I don't know if anyone would really notice at the HoJo (except housekeeping). Seems like it's more of a WDW thing. . .

6. JenDisneylandlver

JenDisneylandlver DIS Veteran

Why do people want to decorate the windows and doors?? For a birthday or something? Must be a WDW thing! LOL

7. Jessd

Maybe it is a WDW thing. We went for Christmas and decorated our glass doors at WL with lights and pictures, and of course the green mickey head.