? About Entertainment Book

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by bjsmico, Aug 25, 2004.

1. bjsmico

bjsmico Mouseketeer

Can anyone tell me if there are discounts offered for Buena Vista Suites or Quality Suites or Hawthorn Suites? And does it give faiirly decent discounts on local restaurants? I'm trying to decide whether or not to get one. This next trip is REALLY on a budget as I am now a stay-home-mom and we are a single income family. Thanks-Julie:teeth:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. flamom

flamom DIS Veteran

the Quality suites at disney maingate is listed in the entertainment book in the preferred partners program which gives you 50% off full priced rates or 10% off the best promotional rate.Buena Vista suites and Hawthorn Suites are listed under the lowest rate guaranteed program.there are quite a few coupons for local restaurants. you can also find coupon books in hotels and restaurants in the disney area that can help lower the cost of meals. hope this info helps.i'm a stay at home mom also so i know what it is like to live on one income.

4. bjsmico

bjsmico Mouseketeer

flamom-thanks for the info. I know we can still enjoy our Disney vacations, we will just really need to budget and DEFINATEY but that Entertainment book!!

5. CookieGVB

CookieGVB S/D Cheerleader & SSB Tormentor

Depending on how many coupons you think you'll use in Orlando while you're there, you can get a free ten-day online trial membership, and print out up to 3 coupons. You have to use the coupons within 14 days of printing them, though. Before the 10 days is up, just cancel the trial membership. :)

You'd probably be better off buying the Entertainment Book for your own area - you'll get much more use out of it, and you can still get the hotel discounts with that card. :)

Just a suggestion. YMMV

6. CookieGVB

CookieGVB S/D Cheerleader & SSB Tormentor

oops...double post #@$%# server busy message!