• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about Desert Inn and Suites

kingshockey04

Mouseketeer
Just two quick questions....Does Desert Inn offer late check out?...Or will they hold your bags for you after check out, in like luggage storage?

The reason is that our flight doesn't leave until 7 @ nite and I wanted to do a couple of hours at DL before we got on the plane but no clue on what to do with the bags.

Thanks if you can help me out.

Just two quick questions....Does Desert Inn offer late check out?...Or will they hold your bags for you after check out, in like luggage storage?

The reason is that our flight doesn't leave until 7 @ nite and I wanted to do a couple of hours at DL before we got on the plane but no clue on what to do with the bags.

Thanks if you can help me out.

Yes they will hold your bags for you.

The last time we stayed there we had to put our bags in lockers near the pool. I can't remember how much they cost, but I know they took quarters. This was a little over a year ago, so things could have changed.

The last time we stayed there we had to put our bags in lockers near the pool. I can't remember how much they cost, but I know they took quarters. This was a little over a year ago, so things could have changed.

Do you happen to remember how big they were...like would a small carryon fit in one?

Thanks for the quick responses.

When we went last year they would not hold ANYTHING. We had to store all our luggage in the lockers. And yes they would fit a small bag, in fact they fit our largest suitcase too. The lockers are really large. I remember them costing like 1.25-1.50 per locker. We had 8 in our party so we spent A LOT on the lockers.

Last month, they held my luggage for me. The lockers were 1.00 each. They held 2 suitcases and I also was able to put my carry-on bag in with them. My large (which is LARGE) suitcase would not fit, and they held it for me. This was for check-in. On our check out day, they just put all 3 suitcases and 2 carry-on bags in the office.

I will be there TOMORROW!!!:cool1:

When I called DI looking to compare hotel rooms/amenities, they told me that due to the size of their lot, you can't leave your car once you check out. They said the car had to be moved, which means paying for parking at DL. They also said that if you do leave it and the lot is full, they will tow it to make room for current paying guests. :scared1: Imagine going back to where your rented car is supposed to be to take your flight to the airport to find that there is no car there! :scared: Yikes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter