??? About AllStar Music Suite and Pts.

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MICKFan, Jun 11, 2013.

1. MICKFan

MICKFan MICKFan

Planning a trip for November 18 - 23. What started out as 4 women has now turned in to 5 women. Looking at Suites at allstar Music. But, will we be comfortable there with 5 women???
    Also, can someone explaining the procedure of renting points at a DVC??
    Right now the price per person is $895; that includes resort, 5 day park hoppers and dining plan.
    Would the DVC be something we should look into???
    Thanks!! :confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. kirrrby

kirrrby We're all mad here....

The All Star Suites have a double pull out bed, a single pull out bed and a queen bed inside the master. It includes two bathrooms and a microwave/kitchenette area (doesn't include a stove). It is basically two standard rooms combined with a kitchenette. It might make sense getting two rooms, close to each other with connecting as a request. This will have a total of four double beds, and 2 showers for your party.

If you are comfortable renting points check http://www.dvcrequest.com/PointsCalcNew/PointsCalc.asp it will allow you to check the amount of points you need.

You might also want to check the the Wilderness Cabins.

4. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

I would say with that amount of people; one bathroom might not be sufficient in the Cabins.

I would definitely get two rooms. It is nice to have the second bathroom.