? about adding someone to a reservation

VMS

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at OKW for the first time in less than a month. We have a one bedroom. All of them have the sleeper chair now, right? We were not sure if our eldest was going to be able to come when we made the reservation, and now we know he can. He is not on the original reservation. Should we call MS now and add him on, or can we just do that at check in?

As long as you're not over the occupancy limit, you can add him now or later when you get there. The only negative to that would be, longer wait time while they update your list.
I have an opposite issue. We have a 2BR booked originally for 5 of us, and 7 days before our trip, my 2 college age kids chose to take summer classes over going to Disney. :confused3We go yearly, so they felt like they're not missing much, and they don't have to take as many credits during the regular semester if they take a couple classes over the summer. They're still on my reservation. Do I have to take them off? Part of me is still hoping they'd come ;) They still might come for a day or 2 during the weekend.

I did call MS and they did have all 5 of us on it. I don't remember doing it, and I never got an updated email from them reflecting this. Florep1 -- sounds like we are in the same stage in life. We have 3 -- 2 eldest in college also, and for the first time in 11 years we went to DHHIR without everyone. Was kind of sad. This trip the eldest two are coming down a few days later because of their summer jobs. Eldest has an internship that starts after the trip, but when we booked it he was not sure of the starting date. Thanks for the answers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter