? about ABD

bobbidiboo

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used their points to go on an Adventure by Disney? DH and I were thinking about the Costa Rica adventure, not until 2009 (would have enough points than). Is it easy to make ressies? Do they book airfare for you too? How was the tours and service?
Thanks for the info!

ABD via DVC requires a lot of points - don't think very many here have booked it with points.

I'm going to move your post to the ABD board to increase your chance of getting answers to your other questions.

Has anyone used their points to go on an Adventure by Disney? DH and I were thinking about the Costa Rica adventure, not until 2009 (would have enough points than). Is it easy to make ressies? Do they book airfare for you too? How was the tours and service?
Thanks for the info!

Yes, I have booked with points. I wouldn't plan for 2009 just yet. ABD changes their trips and only annouces them a about a 1 year out. They may not offer Costa Rica in 2009. Only 2007 trips are out now (as far as I know) Yes, it is easy to make a reservation. You call MS, and they have an ABD option to speak to someone. Yes, they can book airfare, but in all honesty you probably can do better on your own. The airfare they quoted me for Imperial Cities is twice what I can get on my own. Tours and service are top notch, similiar to a Tauck Tour.

We are planning to use points also, for 2008 Italy, if possible. They are a lot of points and will probably just cover one of us. But at least it's something.

We booked Southwest Spendor on points. It was a decent deal before December 2 when the point-price went up.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Now another ? has anyone done the Costa Rica or Ireland trips? I would love more info on these:)
I am hoping they keep these trips for 2009 I know I know that seems so far away but I am a planning freak and I am sure the points will go up but we would really love to travel to these places.We will be going to WDW a couple times before that but that is another reason we bought into DVC the chance to travel to different places:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter