Ability to not look at a thread?

KittyKitty

DIS Veteran
I must be getting lazy!

Is there a way to not have a thread come up. This is for personal reasons, no infractions. Sometimes I just get tired of seeing the same thread come up again and again.

I do really like how the site knows where I left off reading a thread. That is cool!

Thanks

I must be getting lazy!

Is there a way to not have a thread come up. This is for personal reasons, no infractions. Sometimes I just get tired of seeing the same thread come up again and again.

I do really like how the site knows where I left off reading a thread. That is cool!

Thanks
Not exactly sure what you mean by "have a thread come up". If you mean a thread that is getting lots of replies always being at the top of the threads when you open the main page, you really can't control that.

You could block the original poster, I think that would stop any threads by that person from showing up. Not sure, though.

Thanks. I'll just not worry about it. I was wondering if there was a way not to see a thread when posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter