ABD loves DU!

tracyz

Mouseketeer
I was just on the phone with Sue at ABD trying to sort out the nightmare of all my lost packages for our upcoming trip. DCL and ABD sent our stuff to our travel agent and the travel agent first couldn't find our cruise docs, then found them but I had a really hard time getting through to them that there were also 2 packages sent from ABD...and I wanted my backpacks!:lmao: Each time I called the TA I had to try to explain again that there are other pieces to my booking besides the cruise...there is an ABD add-on during the cruise, and a separate add-on pre-cruise in Barcelona. They do not know this product and even though they booked it they have had an impossible time understanding just what this trip is. Ugh, frustrated.:sad2:

Anyway, ABD has been awesome. They've sent new versions of the lost packages to me directly...they went out today and I can't wait to have them in my hands! Then we were talking about how I can't wait to book our next year's trip, and I mentioned that I won't be using this TA again, but will use one who is familiar with the product next time, and I know there are a couple. She got all antsy and excited and said "ooh, I'm really not allowed to say the name of any agencies..." (I could tell she so wanted to...) and then I said "well, Dreams Unlimited..." and she let out her breath and said "Oh, yes, yes, yes!!! I wasn't allowed to say their name, but now that you have I can tell you that they are definitely the best choice for you!" She then went on to expand in glowing commentary about how great Kevin and John are.

I know someone else posted about a similar experience recently...it's good to know that next time I'll be in good hands!!! Kudos, Kevin and John. And tonight's timely posts as new info is released are a great example of that service.:banana:

Kevin took care of our Peru vacation this year... And he will again on our next ABD... :)

I've spoken to Sue also, and when I've mentioned my Knights & Lights tour with the DIS, she's had wonderful things to say about Kevin, who she has worked with closely. Yes, I do believe ABD thinks highly of DU. :thumbsup2

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter