Abbreviations and such.

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by steve404, Nov 12, 2008.

1. steve404

steve404 Earning My Ears

Hello,
    I have been away too long and on a whim we have booked a fortnight next July/August in Florida, staying in a friends Villa and flying Virgin from Manchester, (Previous 5 times with Travel City, if I am allowed to say that here :) ). 14 Day Ultimate tickets sorted at £169 beofre the price hike (phew)

Anyhow, we last went in 2006 and thought why not so I am out of the loop with regards Disney speak and in particular some of the abbreviations you good people use, sorry. I am not a big lover of abbreviations as when I read through some of the threads on the Forum, its like reading Morse Code and I am looking round to find out what half of them mean!

I know the basics, WDW etc but get lost in the world of OKW against SSR and struggle with my AP against my ADR.

I have used the search facility to find a crib sheet. but with no luck, can anybody point me in the right direction as to what the abbreviations mean and help out a prodigal son or for new and less experienced visitors, thanks.

Steve, its good to be back.

2. PaulaSB12

PaulaSB12 DIS Veteran

ADR is advanced dining resersvation
    OKW is Old Key West resort
    SSR saragota springs resort
    AP annual pass

3. steve404

steve404 Earning My Ears

Paula,
    Thanks for that only about a thousand more to work out, they are obvious once you know them, any more for any more :rolleyes1

Steve.

4. Becx N Gav

Becx N Gav DIS Veteran

5. steve404

steve404 Earning My Ears

Becx,

Thats exactly what I was after, I can print it out now and actually understand what you are all talking about, I have been away too long. Must leave a copy out for my DW. :rotfl2:

Steve.

6. natalielongstaff

natalielongstaff <font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big

Welcome back steve !