ABBF toys rental?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by Jennygt, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Jennygt

Jennygt DIS Veteran

Has anyone rented the bunch of toys from them? I did not think that I would but DS is into everything and some new/different toys might not be a bad idea?hhhmmmm?

2. RedOctober

RedOctober The order is: Engage the silent drive.

We have rented toys on past trips and they have been wonderful! Nice to have toys different from those at home, and ABBF's were very clean and properly geared on age-orientation.

I would do it again just to be able to have some time on occaision to get some things done (unpacking, packing, quick meals, bathing, etc.).

One additional tip, also. ABBF gives you A LOT of toys, and I did not put them all out at once, but rather strung it out with "new" toys for the entire stay by only bringing out one or two at a time each day. It was GLORIOUS!

:banana:

3. rwrocksme

rwrocksme <font color=green>I turn towards the wall and moo<

Sorry if I'm totally clueless, but what does ABBF stand for? It sounds neat. Do they have a website???

4. Jennygt

Jennygt DIS Veteran

ABBF, a babys best friend, this is a rental company that you can get cribs, strollers, etc, etc, sent to your resort, just google babys best friend, they have very good reviews here on the dis!