AArrggh...obsessive planner..family/airline rate rant...

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
Here goes....

2 weeks ago, 300 or so days out, rate from YHZ to MCO through TO was $157 o/w.

I thought YAY!!
Call the family - apparently they are, or were!!, planning to come with us next January - and tell all about the price ( I thought it was pretty good...)

DH was ok with it...I know I know...I should have booked it - back then - for the four of us and let the rest of them pay the $600 is usually is...

ANYWAY....guess what...

Can you guess???....I bet ya' can!!

Price increase...:rolleyes: Not by much, $225o/w...but aarrggh!!

Lesson learned. Now who has a really great website with amazing travel deals????LOL!!

Thanks for listening!!

:sunny:

You didn't mention where you found that rate, but in my experience, expedia.ca is the place to look for deals! I've tried travelocity.ca, but haven't found the same low fares as expedia. Be sure to check often and if another great deal come up... jump on it.

Good luck!

Hey MBB,

You're sitting in or next to one of the best rates if you have patience. there's a charter out of Halifax My friend just went Hotel & air $550 CDN fees and taxes. Offsite hotel but the website also has air only. GoTravelDirect

I know that 600 for 4 is really good price but did that include Airport, security fees etc. I have seen goods rates but then the fees are some how a little more..

Just a thought

When you purchase theme parks tickets through Expedia, its not a theme park voucher to get the tickets! You need to exchange it at your hotel for the ticket.

for the suggestions and tips...:D

I think that has to be part of the "thrill"...chasing down, and booking a great rate...just got to wait it out...:D

At least we get to go again!!!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter