AAA room only discount?

snykymom

Still tagless after all these years
Can I get the AAA discount on a room only reservation for the Universal hotels through Loew's phone numbers, or do I have to go through AAA? I already bought my Universal tickets.

book with universal orlando for the AAA discount for room only.

that's what i do and i have AAA.
(also have ap)

I just booked a few weeks ago by calling Universal. I was able to get the AAA rate with no problems.

there always a AAA rate available or does it change all the time? I checked my dates and there was no AAA rate (no APH rate either)
Also, is the AAA rate similar to what gets offered for APH?

there always a AAA rate available or does it change all the time? I checked my dates and there was no AAA rate (no APH rate either)
Also, is the AAA rate similar to what gets offered for APH?

The AAA rate can change.
room charges vary based on dates.

If all the discounted AAA and APH rooms are filled, then you would not be able to use those codes to book a room onsite.
only a certain number of rooms are available and set aside for the discounted codes. when that quota has been filled, those codes are no longer available.

i usually book the AAA rate, somtimes the SMSM rate, and then modify my rate if the APH rate is better for me.

i have had vacations where one code saves me more than the other codes.

I booked 4 nights at the SMSM rate as it was cheaper than AAA. I booked it thru Loews and they let me know the price for both.

I booked 4 nights at the SMSM rate as it was cheaper than AAA. I booked it thru Loews and they let me know the price for both.
What's the SMSM rate? (At least what does SMSM stand for? :rotfl2:)

stay more, save more

it's a general discount code that anyone can use.

if you stay 3 nights or more, the greater the discount

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter