AAA rates guaranteed?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Papillon, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Papillon

Papillon Mouseketeer

Are the AAA discount rates for on-site rooms guaranteed to be 10-15%? :wave:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MagicKingdom05

MagicKingdom05 <font color=red>Loves to Travel<br><font color=dar

Papillon,

I wouldn't say guarenteed, but that is what they usually are. When the rates are released, they don't release them with room rates like with codes. They just say that AAA rates are available.

4. ILoveWDW2003

ILoveWDW2003 DIS Veteran

Of course it also depends on room availability - they only release so many rooms for AAA discounts per resort.

5. Docsknotinn

Docsknotinn Mouseketeer

I booked the AKL concierge and GF Garden View today for May 5-9. AAA rates were about 12% lower. I booked direct with Disney and asked for the AAA rate.

6. Julia M

Julia M DIS Veteran<br><font color =red>not clever, not wi

We are getting a 15% discount at the Poly in December. I believe the discount varies from resort level (value, deluxe, etc) as well as by season (lower discounts at peak seasons, better in value)

julia

7. MagicKingdom05

MagicKingdom05 <font color=red>Loves to Travel<br><font color=dar

You are correct. It is based on season and resort type.

8. Docsknotinn

Docsknotinn Mouseketeer

Looking at the average past AP discounts I'm very pleased with my rate discount. We won't be able to use a AP again before it expires, so the cost of the pass would likely break even with our hotel savings, or at best save under $20. The one rate I was shocked by was the AKL Concierge $491 with tax. That's with the AAA discount !