AAA rates guaranteed?

Papillon,

I wouldn't say guarenteed, but that is what they usually are. When the rates are released, they don't release them with room rates like with codes. They just say that AAA rates are available.

Of course it also depends on room availability - they only release so many rooms for AAA discounts per resort.

I booked the AKL concierge and GF Garden View today for May 5-9. AAA rates were about 12% lower. I booked direct with Disney and asked for the AAA rate.

We are getting a 15% discount at the Poly in December. I believe the discount varies from resort level (value, deluxe, etc) as well as by season (lower discounts at peak seasons, better in value)

julia

Looking at the average past AP discounts I'm very pleased with my rate discount. We won't be able to use a AP again before it expires, so the cost of the pass would likely break even with our hotel savings, or at best save under $20. The one rate I was shocked by was the AKL Concierge $491 with tax. That's with the AAA discount !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter