AAA Question

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Andrea, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Andrea

Andrea DIS Veteran<br><font color=<009977>I couldnt decid

When you book a room with AAA do you have to have your card with you ? or just the number when you make the reservations ?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Eeyore's My Favorite

Eeyore's My Favorite EW Disney Mom

When you check in at any resort, Disney or otherwise, you have to show your AAA card. I've never been able to use AAA and not show my card @ check-in.

Mickey here we come..............:jumping1: :jumping1: :car:

4. Lil'DisneyMom

Lil'DisneyMom Mouseketeer

When we were there in Sept '06, we stayed at POP and we did not have to show our AAA card!!

5. Ilovestitch

Ilovestitch DIS Veteran

I called Disney the other day and asked.

They said for a room only with the AAA discount you will have to show it at check in.

For a package booked through AAA, the AAA agent should ask to see your card but the CM and check in will not ask to see it.

6. smacky1

smacky1 DIS Veteran

I have another question....I booked 3 rooms at POP in January with my AAA discount. They asked me for the AAA # when I booked and the rooms are paid in full (its only for one night). Heres the thing, Will each party have to have a AAA card at check in? I have a card, but others in our party do not. I know with AP discounts, you can only reserve one room per AP holder. Is it the same with AAA?

7. kat3668

kat3668 Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>Driving me nuts i

Yes each person will have to show thier own card..