AAA or WDW Travel

SkyWard

Earning My Ears
:cheer2: I noticed that some people are choosing to purchase their package thru AAA, is that cheaper that going thru WDW Travel. We are planning on going in Nov or Dec 2007. We are wanting to get a package for 10 days and add on 2 hotel only days. Has anyone else done this? I havent pinned down the dates yet becuase I want to make sure we go when all the Christmas decorations are up and the parades are going. Any help n this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Compare compare compare. Some times I have gotten a better rate through AAA, sometimes (especially with a special such as free dining) the rate through WDW directly is the same and the service seems to be just a tad bit better. I have no complaints with the AAA service, but when I reserve through WDW I get a little more information mailed to me. It certainly isn't enough to pay a higher rate, but if the rates are the same then I would go with WDW. If the rates are cheaper I wouldn't hesitate to go with whichever agent gives me the best rate. December is a great time to go. Just remember to take cold weather clothes (hats, gloves, jackets) with you. It will save you lots of money if it turns off cold like it has every time we have gone in December.

Hi!
I checked out both WDW Travel and AAA for my trip this fall and I got a slightly better deal from AAA. But I agree with KarlaG4kids, the answer probably varies depending upon the deals being offered at the time. My AAA Travel Agent looked into both Disney packages and each item 'a-la-carte'. For my trip based upon the length (& probably time of the year) the package ended up being better. She was even able to book ME for me. From the reading that I have been doing, not all AAA offices sell Disney park tickets anymore. At my AAA office, they only sell MYW tickets up to 7 days. So since I wanted 8 days, she is getting my tickets from Disney directly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter