AAA Discounts for 2006 are out!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by ej9600, Aug 23, 2005.

1. ej9600

ej9600 Earning My Ears

:rotfl: I made reservations today for a February 2006 vacation for the Coronado Springs (moderate) resort and was able to use my AAA discount. Normal price was $175/night; booked for $148/night!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MommyTo5

MommyTo5 DIS Veteran

Is the AAA discount always 15% off the rack rate then?

Thanks!

~ Angie
    MommyTo5

4. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

The discount will range from 10% to 20% off the rack rate depending upon the season and the level of the hotel (value, moderate or deluxe).

The 10% discount is mostly for deluxe and home-away-from-home resorts for the regular and peak seasons. Values and moderates get 15% off during those seasons.

In Value season, the deluxe and home-away-from-home resorts offer a 15% discount while the values and moderates offer 20% off the rack rate. It is interesting to note that the "Value Season" for all resorts is not the same.

The AAA rates have been out for a while now. We're booked at the Poly Concierge Lagoon View for next August at the AAA rate. I saves me a nice chunk of change.

5. buzz2400

buzz2400 <font color=teal>The TF waves to buzz2400's DS

I just booked for December. The disney website said $77 for Pop Century but I called Disney and they are giving it to me for around $62 with AAA. I was so excited. I can't wait. First time I will be there for the Holiday decorations.

6. MommyTo5

MommyTo5 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the info!!! You've been VERY helpful!

~ Angie
    MommyTo5