aaa discount

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MINIDOC, Jan 23, 2005.

1. MINIDOC

MINIDOC Earning My Ears

please help,my family and i are doing a grand gathering in june booked a 2bdr and a studio bcv.we booked early under the dreamaker pkg using the uph.i do not want to give up uph,i called reservations and they seemed to say that i could modify ressie applying aaa discount to room only.has anybody done this.thanks

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MINIDOC

MINIDOC Earning My Ears

sorry on this message i did not think first message went thru.i could not find it.

4. Gillian

Gillian <marquee><font color=green>I'm the only crazy disn

It did go through (I read it) but there might not be anyone who can help for sure. It seems like a somewhat confusing situation. I don't know that too many of us are experts on the dreammaker packages with the grand gathering stuff.

Isn't there a special number for grand gatherings? Are they the ones who said you could get the discount?

I hope someone can help you!

5. MINIDOC

MINIDOC Earning My Ears

yes we always get transferred to grand gatherings and the they put us back to cro,i am going to call but i just want to make sure i do not lose our uph pkg,i decided that will work out better for us than the new myw.