AAA and Family Suites question...

chefmb

DIS Veteran
I've been getting some quotes for next August for the Family Suites. I'm planning to go August 5-12, 2007 since that is the beginning of value season. I've gotten a couple quotes that are within a dollar or so of each other--no discounts--same rate that I got on the Disney web site.

I asked AAA for a quote. They said the family suites are not available and quoted connecting rooms at ASMU. I'm wondering if anyone has booked the Family Suites through AAA. Do they just not quote them since they don't give a discount on them?? Or do you think the Suites are actually all booked already? Anyone have any actual info? It seems like the Disney site and at least one travel agent think there are suites available.

I think suites are still available -- we'd had them booked for June 3-9, then decided to go with 2 connecting rooms. Our TA said that she didn't think that AAA discounts were going to be available on the suites. Does anyone know if they were offered last year?

Disney rarely allows any discounts on suites. Not sure if this includes AAA, but it definitely includes promotions such as free dining, AP, FL resident. Disney is including the family suites in the "suites" category. So your travel agent may be correct. I have read several who wanted to book the family suites during the free dining promotion and were not able to do so because they are suites. You'd have a better chance of getting any kind of discount by going with 2 rooms at a value.

I booked the suites through AAA on Tuesday. I had to let the agent know that they were available. There is no AAA discount on the music suites. Same as the quoted price on disney.com

I do know that they are booking up fast because we had to change our first date (late june) because they were all booked up.

Sorry to confirm what the previous posts have said. I asked Disney about it before the ASM suites opened and they said that they don't offer any type of discount, including AAA on "suites." :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!