AAA - 2013 Rates (We just booked!)

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by WDWFan00, Jul 11, 2012.

1. WDWFan00

WDWFan00 Mouseketeer

So we just called to book to see if we could get the AAA Rates, and at first the CM said that she couldn't see the rates yet. So we gave her our reservation number and then she was able to apply the AAA Rates. Saved over $500.00 after the room deposit.

Just as a note I am not sure if the AAA rates are officially out as of yet, or if you can just get the discount applied if you have a reservation already booked.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disneychic2

disneychic2 DIS Veteran

Good for you! I've never saved that much with AAA. Glad you were able to take advantage so quickly. :goodvibes

4. AuntBJ

AuntBJ DIS Veteran

Was that room only?

5. normmo

normmo Mouseketeer

We have an existing room only reservation and I was told this morning that the AAA rates weren't out. I'll try again later. Very frustrating! :mad:

6. WDWFan00

WDWFan00 Mouseketeer

:goodvibes I thought I calculated the savings incorrectly, but it is a lot of money. Makes getting the AAA membership worth it.

Yes it was room only :goodvibes

7. momtwoboys

momtwoboys DIS Veteran

we have AAA also and am thinking of doing a room only and then getting tickets through UT....what resort did you book?

8. WDWFan00

WDWFan00 Mouseketeer

We booked the Polynesian. We have always done AAA and bought tickets separately.

9. momtwoboys

momtwoboys DIS Veteran

thanks I will call to price it out! Thinking that a moderate will be more a percent off than a value correct?

10. 123Dis4Me

123Dis4Me Mouseketeer

I called this morning about applying a AAA rate to my February 2013 reservation at the Art of Animation, Little Mermaid Section. I have two nights booked, a Thursday and Friday night. My initial reservation was for 359.99, my new price is 334.13. Not much of a discount, but it's something. I may change resorts if it looks like I can get a better discount!

11. BanditsMommy

BanditsMommy Mouseketeer

Are there only a certain number of rooms that can be booked in each category with a AAA discount or can anyone who has a AAA card get the discount on their room?

12. Dizzytime

Dizzytime DIS Veteran

Just got off the phone, and was able to apply the AAA rate to my existing Jan Beach Club reservation!!! Very happy!!!:)

13. Lorilais_mommie

Lorilais_mommie " They can drink pepsi, but they can't pee in the

I as wondering can you use and AP discount and still get the AAA rate?

14. jkroach

jkroach Earning My Ears

I made a new reservation online this morning and then called to add AAA discount. The CM spent about 5 minutes looking, but I ended up with 20% off my room only 1 bed at BLT!

15. AuntBJ

AuntBJ DIS Veteran

Sorry, it is one or the other. Usually we book with AAA rate & AP rate comes out later.

16. patches4me

patches4me Mouseketeer

Can you please tell me your dates? I was wondering, because I tried AAA rate for December and they couldn't give it to me.

Thanks.

17. T&G1994

T&G1994 Mouseketeer

Just got a 20% discount using AAA for a stay at the YC in Jan.

18. AliceNWonderland

AliceNWonderland This was not an encouraging opening for a conversa

Which one is the bigger discount, AAA or AP?

19. Waddler

Waddler Mouseketeer

They did not have an AAA discount for my late April BLT theme park view 2 bdrm RO reservation, but a 20% lake view discount was available.

20. Aimros

Aimros Zip a dee doo dah!

I just saved a whopping 2.85% on my 2013 room-only reservation with my AAA card :rotfl2:. Why is it even offered?!

21. jkroach

jkroach Earning My Ears

We are going in early June 2013. I think she looked in 4 places before she found it so I would definitely call again (maybe a couple times). I've called about a few things leading up to booking today and gotten a different answer each time...