A wish upon a starfish to meet Ariel and her royal friends! - Brooke's MAW wish trip!

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by mom2pixies, Sep 28, 2011.

1. kaileighbug

kaileighbug DIS Veteran

What a great trip so far. WOW amazing on the paintings for make a wish! pixiedust:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mnmrmustard

mnmrmustard DIS Veteran

Hey there, just giving your TR a little bump. I know life gets busy and we understand. It took me almost a year to finish mine!

We are a patient lot and are waiting here when you have some more time :goodvibes

4. blessedmom4

blessedmom4 WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many chi

5. miramargaret

miramargaret DiSNEY PRO

this is so cute! Truly a trip fit for a Princess!

6. mom2pixies

mom2pixies DIS Veteran

Oh! Thank you so much for continuing to check in. I really feel guilty about how long this is taking me to get this story done. There's just too much to say and I don't want to do the story an injustice by zipping through it. I'm not a person who likes to rush through the details, but this break between chapters is just insane!

I keep wanting to sit down, but I never seem to find time during the day and then, the evenings have been getting away from me. Between work, kids, activities, Make-a-Wish meetings (I have joined our local group as a Volunteer and a Wish Granter! Very exciting!!), there just never seems enough time in the day. So, I'll start writing a chapter, but then I won't get time to download photos to Photobucket and it stimies the whole process. It's not just the DISboards, either. I used to be a semi-reliable blogger, but I've slacked off in the last few months there, too. Life really has been getting in the way lately!

I apologize profusely to anyone who has been waiting so patiently for Brooke's story--it really is a good one.

I just want to thank you all for sticking by me and tuning in. I need the encouragement I see here to get me to take the time to sit down and get back at it, so thank you so much!

And Happy National Princess Week!!! :)

7. kaileighbug

kaileighbug DIS Veteran

We understand how life can get in the way. Just waiting patiently, hoping all is well. Congrats on becoming a wish granter that has to be so cool.

8. mommy2mrb

mommy2mrb Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

how wonderful you became a wish granter and giving back :goodvibes

hope life will settle down a bit so we can read the rest of the trip!

9. blessedmom4

I am still here when you have time to update! :goodvibes

10. blessedmom4

It is NEVER to late to finish your TR!!!!
    Just waiting on the children to wake up and sharing more holiday wishes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]