A wish granted to another diser!!!!

giasmom

Mouseketeer
My parents are avid dis fans and come to this site daily.

They went to the city hall to purchase their tickets for tonights MVMCP and TJ was the cast member who waited on them. My parents told TJ that today was their daughters birthday and they were given the gift cards as Christmas presents. TJ asked my mom to fill out a form and then handed them two MVMCP tickets for no charge. TJ said have a great day a wish has been granted for you.

I haven't heard of anyone getting free MVMCP tickets so I wanted to share it with the board. My parents are so excited to be a recipient of a wish, they never thought it would have happend to them.

How great! I can't wait until we go! I don't care if we get anything...just being around all the "magic" will be gift enough!

I got a call today from the GF-conciege and they got us a breakfast ADR for me and my friend....who really wanted to eat in the castle...so that was kind of a nice surprise.... :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter