A WISH for Cold Tea? Ana's aMAWzing Disney Trip! 12/1-12/7 ~Last Entry~ p.127

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by that's nice, Dec 10, 2010.

1. petals

petals Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Luvin the dhs update! luv luv luv sorcerer mickey pics! That's my favourite Mickey Mouse Costume :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mom2mitokids

Mom2mitokids DIS Veteran

Tim..Sorry I haven't been posting over here. I have been reading your TR and loving it. Too funny someone wanted to buy the dress. I have to sy..That is my favorite. How tall is Juliana? From that ride height..she looks like she is the same height as Kylee.

The Momma Melrose pasta looked really good. Are they expensive?

4. fulseasmama

fulseasmama Mouseketeer

Just getting caught up with your awesome TR...this part in particular totally made me laugh. I was blown away at what it takes to get from place to place with trips from the parking lots to bag searches to finally getting into the parks. I had never been to Disneyworld before and at Disneyland we just stay across the street so you walk over and once you get through bag check you can go from park to park with out another one bag check. I totally underestimated the time it would take for us to just get somewhere. It was funny sometimes.:)

Your trip is so fun to follow along with...the Osborne Lights looked amazing!

5. brookelizabeth

brookelizabeth <font color=red>Jambo Wildbunch Gang<br><font colo

How many days of this TR do you have left???? :laughing:

6. eandesmom

eandesmom I'm with Beast

what a great update!!!!!!! I like the one of Ana kissing Mickey's nose the best, just adorable!

I can see where linner would have hit the spot at that point. What a fun age...when all they want to do is HUG.

7. that's nice

that's nice DIS Dad #330

I'm sure your thread is very inviting, as long as you aren't showing those hairy feet of yours. ;) :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Awww thanks! That is a good idea, except they will be a year old next year. ;) :lmao:

Sorry about that. :sad2:

WOW, you're right!!! I didn't notice that before. :thumbsup2

It was very nice of him... total opposite of the 'other' CM. ;)

We did see a lot of characters... and they were all wonderful towards Juliana. :)

I haven't seen the Incredibles either. I have to raid our Disney collection to see if we have it. :goodvibes

I didn't get close to him but there was a slight strawberry scent in the air. :cutie:

I was so glad we saw them, it was awesome. :)

8. that's nice

that's nice DIS Dad #330

I'm already cutting a lot of pictures out but I still have too many I want to show you! I can add less pictures and shorten my updates. :confused3

HA! I love being able to load up the stroller and not have to carry all our stuff.

[/QUOTE]I know it's already been said but THIS is soooo cute!!
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]
    Thank you! :)
    HAHA!!! How about free APs and hotels? That would work! :lmao:

We love calamari! Even Juliana likes it! The pasta was very good. ::yes::

I agree... it sums up our trip.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I hear it is going to be beautiful in December 2011!!! :lmao:

I skipped my favorite ride in all of WDW (RnRC) but this trip was about her. We wanted Ana to have the best experience possible.

She is a daddy's girl as much as she is a mommy's girl. She likes hanging on both of us.

Hummmmmm.... I guess I should show my face over there huh? :surfweb: ;)

All the characters were great! We met so many... they really made Juliana feel special. princess:

It was good and reasonably priced. I think the menu has changed since we ate there though. I don't see the penne ala vodka on there.. :confused3

9. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Great photos with the characters. Ana was certainly in a hugging mood this day.

THIS is how the CM's should act. Bravo to both of them! And the pictures of Ana with Mickey are just wonderful (you don't look too bad either, Tim.

WOW! Great Osbourne Light photos. One of these days we will get there for the holiday season.

Another gift? How adorable.

I'm having a very hard time keeping up with your updates lately. Any specific reason we are doing so many at one time? ;)

10. that's nice

that's nice DIS Dad #330

I hope she is able to find some place to sitdown and have a meal. At least she will have a few decent options in MK for CS.

Thanks Tina!!!! I know you probably aren't reading this since you are in WDW!!!! :wizard:

Thanks!!!!! Once again, pictures don't do this justice. When you are standing in the middle of the street looking at thousands of lights, it is breath-taking. :goodvibes

So you are saying that Marv and I convinced you to do something? I hope you are reading this Marv make a note!!

That would be great!

:lmao::lmao:

Don't worry about it! I know you have a lot going on.

I would of done the party with them, but I thought it would be nice for them to have the time together since I am with Juliana more than Melody is. If I went to Disney with just Ana and she wanted to do the party, I would of done it with her. I don't think you would feel uncomfortable.

It was like they called the S.W.A.T. team or something, but I'm glad they covered all the bases to make sure she wasn't seriously hurt.

Thank you.:goodvibes

11. that's nice

that's nice DIS Dad #330

The photopass photographers really got some great shots of Juliana. She was hugging each character... numerous times! :lmao:

Hummm, so did you buy one to smell at home to remind you of Disney? :confused3

I don't remember even seeing Lotso dolls anywhere.

They were across from the TSM fastpass entrance. It was an indoor meet & greet. The theming behind Buzz & Woody was great.:goodvibes

The lights were amazing. I'm glad we got to see them.

It was a long day but we really had fun. We were beat though. I think even Melody fell asleep on the ride back to GKTW.

Her name is ellenbenny. She is on Etsy too- id: ellenben but she only has a few shirts on there now. You should PM her.

HAHA! After dinner we changed her into long pants because it was starting to get cool. :lmao:

I am full of good information!!!! I don't even charge for it! :sad2:

I like him too. That was our first time seeing Sorcerer Mickey. I have seen so many people with this picture and I am glad we found him!

12. that's nice

that's nice DIS Dad #330

It's ok... I know you have a crazy last few weeks. Juliana is about 42''. Did you ever find a backpack?

Mama Melrose wasn't too expensive.. here is the menu with the prices.

http://allears.net/menu/menu_mm.htm

While the parks aren't far from each other, it does take some time to get from on park to the next with parking, trams, bag checks, etc.... That is why park hopping is hard to do sometimes, especially with kids. :goodvibes

3 days to go... 2 days should take too long to update and 1 more longer one. You getting antsy for me to end this thing or something? :lmao::lmao:

Thank you!! That is another favorite!

Ooooh, I see you know the Linner lingo too! :lmao::lmao:

It was time to eat something, I was pretty hungry by that point. popcorn::

Isn't it? :goodvibes

At that point we hadn't had much snow at all. If I knew what this winter had in store, we might of skipped this picture! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

We liked the peppers. It seems like you would be able to order it without the peppers. :confused3

I think each character received a hug when she walked over and then another one when she walked away. :rotfl:

Those CMs were great! It made up for what we dealt with earlier.

I like to get in a picture every now and then to prove I was there too! :lmao:

So book it! So should see it!

I figure if I do a lot of updates, I can keep a few people from breathing down my neck!!!! ;) :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

13. that's nice

that's nice DIS Dad #330

Thanks to everyone for posting!!! I wanted to let you all know that on Friday (25th) Juliana has her 6 month scans scheduled. I can't believe it has already been 6 months since her last scans and bloodwork. If you have time to say a little prayer for her that everything will be fine, we would appreciate it. :goodvibes I'm sure it will be, there has been no indication otherwise. After this clinic visit she only has 3 more to go before she is considered cured!!!!

14. blessedmom4

blessedmom4 WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many chi

God Bless all of you Tim, That will be top priority for me on Friday (Starting NOW)!! ::goodvibes

15. 3prettyprincesses

3prettyprincesses "These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

Has it been six months already? Your baby girl is growing so fast! And of course I will pray for completely clear, excellent results! Consider it done Tim and it would be my pleasure to do so.:goodvibes I'm going to start praying tonight for Juliana.:goodvibes You really do have a sweet, beautiful girl.

Will they move her scans to yearly after this next one (which is going to be completely clear by the way:))? And WOW, only 3 more visits to be declared cancer free!!! That's going to be an amazing day for you, Mel and Juliana.:grouphug:

Keep us posted on the results too!:thumbsup2

16. Moira222

Moira222 Can't get enough of the Magic & Pixie Dust!

I am all caught up and have just loved reading about your fantastic trip. A friend went on a MAW trip last spring with their family for their youngest daughter's MAW and they were also at GKTW -what an amazing place.

I didn't comment on everything but thanks for sharing and I am looking forward to reading the rest of your story!

I will absolutely keep Juliana in my prayers for clear tests all the way around.

17. that's nice

that's nice DIS Dad #330

Thank you so much. :grouphug:

Thank you... I'm sure everything will be ok, but you can't take these test for granted.

After this one she has tests 8/11, 2/12, and the BIG ONE 8/12. One 8/12 she will be 5 years off treatment. After the 8/12 she will go to yearly appointments.

Once I know something, I'll let you all know. :)

Thanks for coming back!

GKTW is amazing. I'm sure you heard some great stories about GKTW.:goodvibes

Thank you.

18. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Well, you know that there will be MANY, MANY prayers for Princess Ana all over the country this coming Friday, including more than you can imagine in Chicago. I know everything is going to be perfect!!! And I plan on being in CT to celebrate that momentus day!

19. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

Add my prayers for the 25th !!!:worship::hug::littleangel:

20. Must C Mickey

Must C Mickey Mouseketeer

Having never seen Lotso in the parks, I am a lil disturbed by the pics of him w/ Juliana... Where are his LEGS!?!?!

Sending my prayers for Juliana on the 25th!!!

21. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

Definitely keeping her in my prayers. I hope it goes well.