A Week Around the Small World! Paris to Hong Kong to Shanghai to Tokyo TR!

Great update! I haven't seen any reports of the new castle show. How would you compare it to HEA?
Sounds like crowds were really quite busy when you were there?
It is just as good if not better than HEA. I would say there are definitely less fireworks, but the fountains in front add a lot and the projections are really impressive!

Personally, I would describe crowds as a medium. We visited the Monday after Easter, so some but not all of the annual passes were blocked out. I've heard that the annual pass block-out calendars can help determine crowds, and that when all of the passes are blocked out, the crowds are the lightest. Most rides were around 30 minute during the bulk of the day, but we also had a few walk ons. The only time it really felt crowded was during Momentous, but I think that's normal for the nighttime show.

Yes I was getting the impression crowds are no longer light too.. slightly concerned as this was how I sold it to OH!
Well it is definitely lower crowds Tokyo or the US, but during my visit it wasn't an empty park like I had heard some people describe it. I think picking the right day changes the crowd levels a lot too.

Tuesday, April 2 Cont. & April 3 - Our Start in Shanghai
Hi guys, I'm going to start this update with some in-depth information about our arrival into Shanghai. Feel free to skip down to where the pictures start.

As US Citizens, we were utilizing the 144 hour transit visa on arrival in China. I was a little nervous about this since I had never done something like this before, but it all worked out. When we first got off the plane, there is a station where your fingerprints are all taken before you even get to immigration. After that, we passed by some booths that had transit visa signs, but I think they were closed for the day because they just had a piece of paper on them that said to continue though to the immigration area. At immigration, there was a sign labeled for us to go to, it either said transit or special. The officer had us fill out a specific paper, and then spent a few minutes typing stuff into the computer. She then had us pass through to another desk behind her, where a different officer spent time going over all of our documents and asked a few questions about our stay. I had printed out our hotel reservation and departing flight information which I highly suggest doing, as the officer needed to see that to enter it into the system. After about 15 minutes total, we were given a visa sticker into our passport and let through.

Then, we followed signs to go to the taxi stand. On the way a very friendly man who spoke great English asked if we needed a taxi. Obviously you should never say yes when someone random asks you this at an airport, so we kept walking and said no thank you. You often hear about this happening in Europe, which we haven't experienced yet, so my DH commented he was surprised it happened to us in China first. Anyway, there was no line at the taxi stand. I pulled up the Google Map of our hotel in Chinese and showed it to the driver and we were off. Another thing to be ready for when visiting China is that you can pay for everything with QR code. I had set up both WeChat Pay and Alipay before our trip, which is how I paid for the taxi ride. The driver didn't speak any English, but showed me how to use it since it was my first time. The driver has a QR code that I scanned, I then put in the amount his meter said, and it went through to him that I paid. The taxi ride was about 20 minutes and $13 USD.

For our trip, we stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai International Tourism and Resorts Zone. Originally, I was planning on staying at the Toy Story Hotel, but I was waiting on booking it because I wasn't loving the price. I had heard that others had stayed at the Courtyard, but what made me book it was actually TDR Explorer making a video about staying there when we visited Shanghai. In the end I was really happy with this choice and price wise, the cost of staying at the Toy Story Hotel (room only), would have been slightly more than our stay at the Courtyard where we had breakfast included and had room service and dinner in the resturant.

Okay enough words, let's see the room! It was nicer than a Courtyard in the US and the shower was really nice with a rainfall head.
PXL_20240402_105633777.jpg

PXL_20240402_105642413.MP.jpg

Downstairs they had a little store with snacks and lots of Disney Merch, especially stuff from past the holidays. It all seemed authentic and had the sales tags and tape from the parks, so if you are looking for something in particular that you missed they might have it. I saw someone in the park with a LinaBell keychain wearing a winter outfit that I fell in love with. They didn't have it in the park anymore but the gift shop had it so I got it! It cost a little more in the hotel shop than it would have in the park, but I was happy.

We perused the snack selection and got a few things. I always like looking at chip options and here they had Mexican Chicken Tomato, Cucumber, and Texas Grilled BBQ. I would consider myself a cucumber lover, so I decided to try the cucumber chips and WOW I hated them. I really don't know why, but it was almost too cucumbery which I didn't know was possible.
PXL_20240402_112054183.jpg

The hotel has a full gym so my DH decided to get a run in while I ordered some room service. I got the Courtyard Fried Rice and DH got a Club Sandwich. We thought both were good.
PXL_20240402_121112976 (1).jpg

We slept well and woke up bright and early! Where HKDL doesn't open until 10:30am (9:30 with early entry), Shanghai opens at 8:30am, meaning early entry starts at 7:30! Even though we only had one day, that was a little too early for me, so we decided to aim to get there at regular opening time. At 7am, we headed down to hotel breakfast.

Now, this breakfast buffet was the most amazing one I have ever seen at a hotel! In the US, I would gladly pay to eat at a restaurant like this. Some of the things they had were a salad bar, congee station, hot traditional Chinese dishes, multiple types of noodles and rice dishes, charcuterie, fresh fruits, Asian and western pastries, dim sum, custom noddle soup station, oatmeal, western breakfast foods, an Indian station, and every type of egg and potato you could want! Everything was labeled in Chinese and English and there were symbols for different allergies and diets too. They also had fresh juices and so I enjoyed watermelon juice with my breakfast.
PXL_20240402_225925966.jpg

One of the perks of this hotel is the shuttle to the parks. They also have an airport shuttle, but our flight landed too late to take advantage of that. Here is the shuttle schedule for our stay. You do need to reserve the airport shuttle the day before you need it, so we made reservations for our departing day. The hotel concierge only spoke Mandarin, but he had a translation device so it was easy to do.
PXL_20240402_111110204.jpg

We decided to take the 8am shuttle to the park. It leaves right on time from the front of the hotel, so make sure to be ready at least 10 minutes before departure. Only 8 minutes later, and we were walking into the park!
PXL_20240403_000841685.MP.jpg

From the parking lot, you walk over a large bridge into Disney town. There were about 10 people that had wagons and strollers of bootleg merch they were trying to sell. It was really weird because some of them had groups of police officers around them preventing them from selling but then if you walked a little further there would be someone else selling stuff with no problem. It is definitely something that is not allowed, but they must be making money at it to be coming out still. It is definitely a culture thing, because at the end of the Zootopia ride before the gift shop, there was a gacha pon machine labeled "Duke Weaselton's 100% Authentic Merch", which we thought was funny. But I'm getting ahead of myself...
PXL_20240403_001035240.jpg

Donald welcomed us to Disneytown.
PXL_20240403_001713048.jpg

One thing we learned this day is that everything in China is big. There was a long line we got in at 8:17 to go through security. And by long it wasn't a long wait, but a long winding line. Then, you got into another line to get into the park. To get in as a foreigner, you have to use your passports, which is how they look up your tickets. We walked into the park at 8:43, so less than a half hour at park open to get in!

Duffy and Friends are big here, but Judy Hopps is at the top too! We saw so many girls of all ages dressed up like her this day. And though Shanghai doesn't have a train around the park, you still enter under a train station!
PXL_20240403_004326188.jpg

Last edited:
As US Citizens, we were utilizing the 144 hour transit visa on arrival in China. I was a little nervous about this since I had never done something like this before, but it all worked out. When we first got off the plane, there is a station where your fingerprints are all taken before you even get to immigration. After that, we passed by some booths that had transit visa signs, but I think they were closed for the day because they just had a piece of paper on them that said to continue though to the immigration area. At immigration, there was a sign labeled for us to go to, it either said transit or special. The officer had us fill out a specific paper, and then spent a few minutes typing stuff into the computer. She then had us pass through to another desk behind her, where a different officer spent time going over all of our documents and asked a few questions about our stay. I had printed out our hotel reservation and departing flight information which I highly suggest doing, as the officer needed to see that to enter it into the system. After about 15 minutes total, we were given a visa sticker into our passport and let through.

Question for you about the 144 hour transit, also US citizen here and planning a short trip (2 maybe 3 days max) to Shanghai just for Disney next year. At first thought to go the actual visa route before realizing you have to go to a consulate to request and we would have to travel to a whole other state to do that or pay an exorbitant fee for a vendor to do it for us. Was there anything/application you had to fill out at home in the US before you left on your trip to be able to get the 144 hour transit? Or was it just get to Shanghai Airport (PVG) and fine the line that states 144 hr transit and fill everything out there?

Also any issues with using US Credit Cards or Chinese yuan (if you even used physical cash on your trip) at Disney? We don't expect to have any access to cellular phones during the time because we usually relay on wifi when we travel and I don't expect Shanghai Disney to have wifi available for us to use to be able to use the apps/QR code to pay for stuff. We will for sure have our US Credit Cards and will buy Chinese yuan from our home bank to have cash on us though so hoping that will suffice.

Wednesday April 3 - First Impressions
Shanghai Disney had some amazing landscaping around the park, including right in front!
PXL_20240403_004447887.jpg
PXL_20240403_004619707.jpg

PXL_20240403_012027948.jpg

The main gift shop had lots of variety, including this adorable chip and dale bobble head I had to get!
PXL_20240403_005506985.jpg

Instead of a main street, the front of the park is called Mickey Avenue. There were a bunch of character greeting happening along the sides. It was interesting, the park was familiar while also being completely new and different. Disney advertises it as authentically Disney and distinctively Chinese, which honestly is the perfect way to put it!

Walking towards the castle they had this huge rotating donut to celebrate Zootopia land! At the time of our visit, it had been open for about 3 and a half months.
PXL_20240403_011437501.jpg

Here she is, the beautiful and massive castle!
PXL_20240403_011607533.jpg

As soon as we had scanned into the park, I had booked a Premier Access Pass for the Zootopia ride. At the moment, there are Premier Access Pass packages you can buy about a week in advance that include specific rides, along with single passes that you can buy the day of. None of the packages really matched what we wanted to do, so we just went with singles. At 8:45am when we walked into the park, the next earliest pass time available for Zootopia was at 10am to give you an idea of the availability on a Wednesday at park open. If you only get one Premier Access Pass, make it this one because it also lets you skip the line into the land. Yes, Zootopia is so popular at the moment you have to wait to get into it, which was 80 minutes long this morning.

We decided to do some small rides while we waited for Zootopia. First up was this Alice and Wonderland Maze themed to the Tim Burton version. Kind of random to us, but it must be popular in China! It had some fun photo-ops and a hedge maze.
PXL_20240403_012612422.jpg

Then was Pooh's Honey Pot Spin, which was so cute!
PXL_20240403_013332517.jpg

Before long it was time for us to go to Zootopia! That's going to be all for today, but thanks to everyone reading this TR :earsboy:

Next time - Trying Everything in Zootopia!

The taxi ride was about 20 minutes as $54 USD.

I'm enjoying your report. Looking forward to the rest of Shanghai Disney since we hope to go next year.

The taxi ride seems very expensive. I hope it's a typo and you didn't get scammed?

Question for you about the 144 hour transit, also US citizen here and planning a short trip (2 maybe 3 days max) to Shanghai just for Disney next year. At first thought to go the actual visa route before realizing you have to go to a consulate to request and we would have to travel to a whole other state to do that or pay an exorbitant fee for a vendor to do it for us. Was there anything/application you had to fill out at home in the US before you left on your trip to be able to get the 144 hour transit? Or was it just get to Shanghai Airport (PVG) and fine the line that states 144 hr transit and fill everything out there?

Also any issues with using US Credit Cards or Chinese yuan (if you even used physical cash on your trip) at Disney? We don't expect to have any access to cellular phones during the time because we usually relay on wifi when we travel and I don't expect Shanghai Disney to have wifi available for us to use to be able to use the apps/QR code to pay for stuff. We will for sure have our US Credit Cards and will buy Chinese yuan from our home bank to have cash on us though so hoping that will suffice.
Hi more than happy to help with this! I was ready to plan a trip to DC just to get the visa if I had to, but the 144 hour transit visa is definitely the way to go.

No, there is nothing you need to do before your trip for the visa. The main thing is to make sure you are flying in from one country and leaving China to go to another. What this means is you can't go USA > Shanghai > USA. This is a great opportunity to also stop in Hong Kong and/or Tokyo during your trip, as they both count towards your transit and are near by. So, you could do something like USA > Shanghai > Hong Kong > USA or USA > Tokyo > Shanghai > USA. When we checked in for our flight to Shanghai at the airport in Hong Kong, they asked about our visa and we just told them we were doing the transit visa. Then on arrival in Shanghai, you just fill out the paper and tell all of the workers you are doing the transit visa. I would suggest printing out all of your travel plans so you can hand it directly to the immigration officers to make everything a bit easier.

We used the QR payment a lot, but had no problem using our US Credit Cards (Citi & Chase). We didn't bother with getting our any Chinese Yuan, but there were ATMs and Currency Exchanges at the airport, so it would have been easy to get. I'm not sure if Taxis take credit cards, but they definitely take cash. That was my backup plan for our taxi to the hotel if my QR code didn't work. Definitely look into getting a Chinese E-Sim if you want internet on your phones during your trip, but otherwise just credit cards and cash should will be fine!

I'm enjoying your report. Looking forward to the rest of Shanghai Disney since we hope to go next year.

The taxi ride seems very expensive. I hope it's a typo and you didn't get scammed?
Oh thank you, you're right it was $13! I've fixed it now. I was looking back in my credit card statements and grabbed the wrong amount.

I'm glad you're enjoying the report! Shanghai Disney is so unique and we had a great time. It was definitely worth the long trek over there!

Hi more than happy to help with this! I was ready to plan a trip to DC just to get the visa if I had to, but the 144 hour transit visa is definitely the way to go.

No, there is nothing you need to do before your trip for the visa. The main thing is to make sure you are flying in from one country and leaving China to go to another. What this means is you can't go USA > Shanghai > USA. This is a great opportunity to also stop in Hong Kong and/or Tokyo during your trip, as they both count towards your transit and are near by. So, you could do something like USA > Shanghai > Hong Kong > USA or USA > Tokyo > Shanghai > USA. When we checked in for our flight to Shanghai at the airport in Hong Kong, they asked about our visa and we just told them we were doing the transit visa. Then on arrival in Shanghai, you just fill out the paper and tell all of the workers you are doing the transit visa. I would suggest printing out all of your travel plans so you can hand it directly to the immigration officers to make everything a bit easier.

We used the QR payment a lot, but had no problem using our US Credit Cards (Citi & Chase). We didn't bother with getting our any Chinese Yuan, but there were ATMs and Currency Exchanges at the airport, so it would have been easy to get. I'm not sure if Taxis take credit cards, but they definitely take cash. That was my backup plan for our taxi to the hotel if my QR code didn't work. Definitely look into getting a Chinese E-Sim if you want internet on your phones during your trip, but otherwise just credit cards and cash should will be fine!
Thank you so much for the info, that makes me a lot less nervous.

We are moving our way across Asia so our transit might look like USA-> TPE -> PVG -> HKG -> BKK ->USA so I think we should be okay with that requirement. Thanks on the note to print things out, we usually try to do PDF copies saved on our phones but it is good to know that physical copies are safer.

We are moving our way across Asia so our transit might look like USA-> TPE -> PVG -> HKG -> BKK ->USA so I think we should be okay with that requirement. Thanks on the note to print things out, we usually try to do PDF copies saved on our phones but it is good to know that physical copies are safer.
Yup, your transit should be valid. Sounds like fun I hope you have a great time!

I am absolutely loving this TR! And so thrilled to hear from someone else who 'gets' HKDL - most are so quick to write it off!

The driver didn't speak any English, but showed me how to use it since it was my first time.
I generally found that in China, although many couldn't speak a word of English, most people were very friendly and helpful.

I would consider myself a cucumber lover, so I decided to try the cucumber chips and WOW I hated them. I really don't know why, but it was almost too cucumbery which I didn't know was possible.
Cucumber chips... ew! :crazy2: Though I'm really not a fan of cucumber at the best of times lol!

PXL_20240402_225925966.jpg
OMG how cute is this pork bun!

Loving seeing all your photos of the floral 'Mickey' at every park.

PXL_20240403_011607533.jpg
I know this castle copped a lot of flack before SDL opened, but I think it's stunning 😍 You probably didn't do the meal inside the castle, but for anyone with a bit more time, it was well worth it - beautifully themed rooms and was such fun seeing Mickey and co in their royal outfits!

Can't wait to read about Zootopia!

I generally found that in China, although many couldn't speak a word of English, most people were very friendly and helpful.
Yes I agree! I don't think we ran into a single unfriendly person.

Loving seeing all your photos of the floral 'Mickey' at every park.
It is cool to see each park's take on the tradition. And the funny thing was, not a single one was actually Mickey the whole trip!

I know this castle copped a lot of flack before SDL opened, but I think it's stunning 😍 You probably didn't do the meal inside the castle, but for anyone with a bit more time, it was well worth it - beautifully themed rooms and was such fun seeing Mickey and co in their royal outfits!
I love it too! Especially in person, pictures don't really do it justice.

Yeah, we didn't have time to eat in the castle, but that sounds amazing! We did get to walk through the castle and I loved all of the mosaics inside.

Wednesday April 3 - Zootopia!
When it was our time for the Premier Access Pass, the cast member scanned our phones and we were let into the land. Our original plan was to go right to the ride, but this stopped me in my tracks...
PXL_20240403_015241806.jpg

How could I not stop and grab one? Not only were they adorable, but it was quite tasty too. I haven't had Hawthorn Berry before, but it kind of tasted like a currant or raspberry.

PXL_20240403_015433058.MP.jpg

After the slight detour, we headed to the ride, Zootopia Hot Pursuit.
PXL_20240403_020712710.jpg

The Premier Access entrance is off to the side, next to a single rider entrance. This line does miss out on a lot of what I've heard is a cute queue, but we did get a quick look at Officer Clawhauser.
PXL_20240403_020834330.jpg

In less than 5 minutes, we were in the preshow room. It is all in Mandarin of course, but the screen actually had English subtitle which was much appreciated. Chief Bogo is huge and its so cool to get this close to him.
PXL_20240403_021123066.jpg

As for the ride itself, we absolutely loved it. It was one of the top attractions of the entire trip for us. There are so many small details that it is worth riding a few times to try and catch everything.
PXL_20240403_021711490.jpg

To relate it to something at Disney World, it reminded me of a mix of Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway and Rise of the Resistance. There were a lot of animatronics, but the screen when used were very tastefully done.
PXL_20240403_021831445.jpg

Obviously the whole attraction is in Mandarin, but the storyline is easy to follow. At the end, you make it to the Gazelle concert, which I loved. This is a 10/10 attraction to me.
PXL_20240403_022118798.MP.jpg

Right by the exit of the ride was Jambeaux's Cafe. This place required you to order on your phone. It was the only place of the today where this was required, but it was easy enough to figure out. I wanted to try the huge popsicle shaped marshmallow, but decided there was no way I would eat enough of it to justify the $26 price tag.
PXL_20240403_023658337.jpg

Instead, my DH and I shared the Big Donut. I had low expectations, but it was actually really good. It is filled with a fudgy chocolate and wasn't too sweet. We enjoyed it much more than the Mickey Beignets in Paris!
PXL_20240403_023807239.jpg

Wednesday April 3 Cont. - Even More Zootopia!
After that, we spent some time walking around Zootopia. The amount of small details they put into this land is insane. I can only hope this is the way of the future for Imagineering.
PXL_20240403_022605627.jpg
PXL_20240403_022613572.jpg

As much as it can be annoying to have a line just to get into an area, I really appreciated it here. Without this level of crowd control, I think the land would have been too packed to enjoy.
PXL_20240403_022734168.jpg
PXL_20240403_022748327.jpg

One thing I did not expect from this trip was the availability of pressed coin machines at every park (well at Paris it was souvenir medallions but still). I have been collecting pressed pennies my whole life, so it was exciting to see them all the way in China! Of course, here it China you pay for them with either coins or QR code haha.
PXL_20240403_025316827.jpg

Here is my collection from the trip: Stitch from Paris, LinaBell from HKDL, A Zootopia one, Minnie 2024 at TDL, and one from the Tokyo Pokemon store!
PXL_20240507_152118165.jpg

You could spend a while in here, but it was time for us to continue our Shanghai Disneyland day!
PXL_20240403_025431941.jpg

Wednesday April 3 Cont.
Our next stop was Pirates! The wait was about 15 minutes and it was definitely like no other Pirates ride. Again, the screens when used were very tastefully done, especially when you went into one of the dome screen rooms.
PXL_20240403_031134881.jpg

One of the snack places that stood out to me before our trip was the Snackin Kraken, so I made sure we stopped by. Right at noon there was no line. And yes, this was another day of just snacks instead of a real lunch lol.
PXL_20240403_035423864.jpg

I love dumplings and I ate so many on this trip! They actually make great theme park snacks.
PXL_20240403_035638253.jpg

DH got the Squid and Fish Balls. He says it was one of the best things he ate on the trip!
PXL_20240403_035640234.jpg

We then walked through Adventure Isle. The Challenge trails at Camp Discovery were unfortunately closed during our visit, but they looked like fun. We also weren't brave enough for a water ride since it was in the 60's this day, so we skipped the Rapids.

On our way to Tomorrowland, we ran into the Zootopia Pre-Parade. This is a short character caravan before the main parade with just the Zootopia Characters. Look how cute Clawhauser was!
PXL_20240403_041223526.jpg

We decided to go ahead and wait for the parade, which started less than 10 minutes later. It was a good Disney Parade. My favorite float probably was the Mulan one. I wish we got to see her in her warrior outfit more often in the US!
PXL_20240403_043218828.MP.jpg

All of Duffy's friends came by on a float!
PXL_20240403_043401401.jpg

Once in Tomorrowland, we decided to stop for some drinks at the popcorn cart.
PXL_20240403_044242132.jpg

An interesting Mix of Popcorn Buckets available.
PXL_20240403_044601920.jpg

To make ordering easier, I had been taking photos of what we wanted in advance so I could just point at it to order. Last minute, DH decided he also wanted some chocolate popcorn. I didn't have a picture of it ready, so there was a bit of confusion and we were given caramel popcorn instead. This ended up being a happy accident, as this was the best caramel corn we have ever had!
PXL_20240403_044901389.jpg

That's where I'll end it for today! Next time I think I should be able to wrap up our Shanghai experience :earsboy:

Loved reading all about Zootopia - sounds like another trip to Shanghai is definitely required! OMG the pawpsicle!

I was surprised you skipped over Pirates, but I suppose there's a lot of info on that these days. It's my favourite ride so far in any of the parks! Such amazing effects! There's also a decent quick service restaurant that has a dining room overlooking the ride like Blue Bayou.

I wasn't a big fan of their parade to be honest, was a bit of a weird mix of characters with no real cohesive theme. Sounds like they might have improved it a bit (although the Mulan float still looks the same and agree, that was the highlight for me too!). Glad to hear they're now using the caboose for Duffy characters - it used to be just a random 'grab bag' of characters. On my first trip it had Judy Hopps, Marie and Mr Incredible, then the next trip it was Judy again but with Captain Hook and Elastigirl.

I was surprised on my trips that the lines for characters were so short. Is that still the case or are they more in line with Hong Kong and Tokyo now?

Wednesday April 3 - First Impressions
Shanghai Disney had some amazing landscaping around the park, including right in front!
View attachment 857392
View attachment 857393

View attachment 857400

The main gift shop had lots of variety, including this adorable chip and dale bobble head I had to get!
View attachment 857394

Instead of a main street, the front of the park is called Mickey Avenue. There were a bunch of character greeting happening along the sides. It was interesting, the park was familiar while also being completely new and different. Disney advertises it as authentically Disney and distinctively Chinese, which honestly is the perfect way to put it!

Walking towards the castle they had this huge rotating donut to celebrate Zootopia land! At the time of our visit, it had been open for about 3 and a half months.
View attachment 857396

View attachment 857397

As soon as we had scanned into the park, I had booked a Premier Access Pass for the Zootopia ride. At the moment, there are Premier Access Pass packages you can buy about a week in advance that include specific rides, along with single passes that you can buy the day of. None of the packages really matched what we wanted to do, so we just went with singles. At 8:45am when we walked into the park, the next earliest pass time available for Zootopia was at 10am to give you an idea of the availability on a Wednesday at park open. If you only get one Premier Access Pass, make it this one because it also lets you skip the line into the land. Yes, Zootopia is so popular at the moment you have to wait to get into it, which was 80 minutes long this morning.

We decided to do some small rides while we waited for Zootopia. First up was this Alice and Wonderland Maze themed to the Tim Burton version. Kind of random to us, but it must be popular in China! It had some fun photo-ops and a hedge maze.
View attachment 857401

Then was Pooh's Honey Pot Spin, which was so cute!
View attachment 857402

Before long it was time for us to go to Zootopia! That's going to be all for today, but thanks to everyone reading this TR :earsboy:

Next time - Trying Everything in Zootopia!
Another great update.
Questions : where and when did you buy your park tickets for SHDL? We are staying at the toy story Hotel and I couldn't book them at the same time as its too far out, j think you can only book them 1 month in advance.
Is early entry the same in SH as in HK, ie paid for everyone? Do you happen to know how much it is? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter