A wedding, two first timers, and 3000 photos! New update 9/12

I just found your TR. I've just read the whole thing. I'm loving it so far. Your pictures are great. I was just at Disney this past Dec. so it is bringing back great memories. The big Christmas tree at the Magic Kingdom wasn't up yet when we were there at the beginning of December so at least I got to see it in your pics. All the other parks had their trees up.

I'm going to see Disney on Ice with my niece tomorrow, but we're going to see Princess Classics. Now I'm excited to go and see it with her. I haven't been in years.

Thanks and keep coming with your TR please.:)

Your wishes photos are so pretty, u are making me very exicted about our November trip :banana::banana::banana:

We do have disney productions on ice over here in the UK, think Disney On Ice: Princess Wishes is doing the rounds at the mo. I will keep a beady eye out for nemo now.

Its really cute! I am glad I am getting you excited for November!

Awesome Wishes pics!!!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks!

Where was Nemo on Ice? You guys are in Maine, right? We're in Vermont and usually end up going to Montreal for shows.

Portland

I LOVE WISHES! It's fantastic from the California Grill walkout also. sigh:upsidedow

Your post just brought a smile to my face.....I love watching Wishes from there....the foods great too:lmao:

You two stop that, you are going to make me spoil what is coming up :dance3:

Señor DonDuck;35876497 said:
Nice fireworks pics!

I just found your TR. I've just read the whole thing. I'm loving it so far. Your pictures are great. I was just at Disney this past Dec. so it is bringing back great memories. The big Christmas tree at the Magic Kingdom wasn't up yet when we were there at the beginning of December so at least I got to see it in your pics. All the other parks had their trees up.

I'm going to see Disney on Ice with my niece tomorrow, but we're going to see Princess Classics. Now I'm excited to go and see it with her. I haven't been in years.

Thanks and keep coming with your TR please.:)

Have fun! I will be writing more soon, this has been a very bad week for me

I love your TR! I can't wait to hear about your wedding.

Belated congratulations!

Kristen --> Fellow Army wife

So after wishes we dashed over to have a few more photos taken by photopass

Image0059.jpg

Image0063.jpg

Image0066.jpg

Image0072.jpg

We headed back to the hotel, where we enjoyed a few Coor’s light before heading to bed. Andrea and I grabbed our swimming suits and turned the whirlpool tub into an improve hot tub and relaxed while the boys laughed at us. We all headed to bed ready to be up early for the next day!

The next morning started the same as the first with a wake-up call that made getting out of bed seem a little less painful….
We were on our way to Epcot today!!

Image0075.jpg

Image0081.jpg

We headed over to the Season place for breakfast, I had a platter and chocolate milk. I didn’t get a picture, as this was the only time on the trip that I didn’t feel well while we were eating…… sorry, better luck later in the day
We went on both Soaring and Living with the land while we were in the pavilion. I love Living with the Land. I was a bit sad, as they didn’t have any Mickey pumpkins growing that that. John is a farmer, so he enjoyed seeing this ride as well. Andy and John decided that later in the week they were going to take the behind the seeds tour!
I am one of those odd people who could take or leave Soaring….. I think it is fun, but nothing to get excited over I mean this park has one of the most amazing rides ever, which we will be going to next so… out the door we go.
I have an odd obsession with Finding Nemo, LOVE the ride, think the fish are too cute (named my cat after the shark…) So when we came out of the Land pavilion I rushed us right over to take a ride in the clammobiles! I was very excited, and of course Josh humored me.

Please keep your arms, legs and fins inside your shell!

Josh and I
IMG_0113.jpg

Andrea and John
IMG_0114.jpg

After the Nemo experience we explored around the aquarium area!
OMG Josh found Nemo!
IMG_0115.jpg

Bruce!!!!!
IMG_0116.jpg

I promise at some point in this TR you will see a picture of John, with his eyes open, and looking at the camera
IMG_0118.jpg

Not the most flattering photo of me ever LOL
IMG_0119.jpg

So I want a picture of Josh and I with the “Seas” sign Try 1 – wow he looks like he is having fun!
IMG_0120.jpg

And try two – wow the sign looks…great
IMG_0121.jpg

We continued to wander around, went up to see that Manatees!
IMG_0125.jpg

There was a very nice CM there so I asked a bunch of questions. In my picture there are two boys, they like to cuddle. They only eat Lettuce, and are pretty lazy, they like to float around a good part of the day.

MINE!!!
IMG_0126.jpg

Coming Up - Beverly...... and ..... Lets each some lunch

Great TR!! Congratulations on your wedding.

I got married at the POLY back in 2001. :lovestruc I'd like to do a vow renewal next year if at possible. :goodvibes

I look forward to reading more and seeing more fabulous pictures.

Great TR!! Congratulations on your wedding.

I got married at the POLY back in 2001. :lovestruc I'd like to do a vow renewal next year if at possible. :goodvibes

I look forward to reading more and seeing more fabulous pictures.

Thank you!

I didn't know you could get married at the Poly!

Your Epcot pics are great - I love the ones in the clamshells! LOL! My DD isn't all that thrilled about Soarin' either - she says she doesn't see the point! :confused: I have to practically beg her to ride it with me and she makes bored noises the whole time (as only a 16 year old can). :lmao:

Your Epcot pics are great - I love the ones in the clamshells! LOL! My DD isn't all that thrilled about Soarin' either - she says she doesn't see the point! :confused: I have to practically beg her to ride it with me and she makes bored noises the whole time (as only a 16 year old can). :lmao:

So your DD and I can go ride the Nemo ride, and you and my sister can go ride Soarin.... good plan

Hi there! Just found your TR and am excited to here about your Disney wedding! I live in South Portland, Maine....where are you guys?

the Clamobiles! love em.
and can i say i love that the crew is always wearing disney sweatshirts.
"eyes open and look directly at the camera!" :rotfl2:

Hey there - congratulations on your marriage! :goodvibes Just found your TR, really looking forward to hearing about your wedding.

Haha - loving the fact that John isn't looking in the right direction. I'm forever blinking when pictures are taking: think I drive the photopass people mad! Great TR so far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!