A Very Turkey Trip Report: 1/22/11 - 1/29/11 (Updated 1/17/12!)

Wow! Another entry within a week?{/QUOTE]
I'm shocked. Any chance this will make Casey step up and work on his?

While on the search for the rooms of rest, I was struck over how much I felt like I was in an Indiana Jones movie. They did a heck of a job recreating the streets of Morocco.
It really is impressive. For that matter, all the pavillions are impressive. I love how they just make you feel like you're really in that country.

Al and Jaz finally showed up, and while we Wisconsinites thought the 50 degree weather was absolutely balmy, apparantly it was a bit chilly for the couple from the desert.
:sad2:

Dang, but she takes good pictures with Belle, doesn't she?
::yes::

We decided to take in the show at the American Adventure. It did what Ellen Degeneres couldn't, put DD to sleep.
:eek: Wow, I thought Ellen could put anyone to sleep.

So, after Mark Twain and Benjamin Franklin enlightened us as to why the USA was so AWESOME, and waking up DD from her very late nap, we set about finishing up the Kidcot stations.
Well, apparently one of you didn't think it was quite so awesome. :lmao::rotfl2:

Wow! Another entry within a week?
I'm shocked. Any chance this will make Casey step up and work on his?

Don't count on it. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

It really is impressive. For that matter, all the pavillions are impressive. I love how they just make you feel like you're really in that country.

Yeah, that long path to the back, it was like you weren't even in a theme park anymore...

:eek: Wow, I thought Ellen could put anyone to sleep.

Yeah, that's what we were counting on, so DD could get her nap in earlier. Alas, she appears to be a bigger Jeopardy fan than we had figured.....

TL

At least I didn't have to beg the mods to re-open my TR due to lake of updates... :rolleyes1

I'll have you know there was no begging involved. I'll also have you know that, unlike some people, I don't go to other people's trip reports shilling my own trip report.... :rolleyes1

Now, good day sir!

TL

Hey, I just updated last month, I still have at least 5 to update...won't be able to this weekend, though. Heading to MIL's for Lunar New Years. Not sure exactly, but will probably be gone from Saturday night to Tuesday night, with maybe a 1% chance of having Internet access...

Hope to have a new update by this time next week. Last couple weeks/months have been crazy busy, but should be lightening up this week. I sorted out pictures for Magic Kingdom day, just a matter of sitting down to write.

So soon....

TL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter