A trip to the very HOT place! DD arrived at WDW College Program!!

Kelly,

Thanks so much. I enjoyed writing it and wish it wasn't over. I could write about boring old life away from Disney, but it just doesn't have the appeal, lol. I think you'll have to ask for Tink, but the only place it was done this trip was Epcot. I guess it depends on the photographer. I hope you have a wonderful trip and since you'll be there once DD gets settled, I'll be sure to post where she is.

Great trip report! I am sorry to see it done. I really enjoyed your Photo pass pictures. The Tink one is so cute. I am glad they have resurrected that one. Do you have to ask them for that pose or will they tell you? I would love to have one with my daughters holding Tink.
I think we'd all love to hear an update after DD gets settled.
Thanks again for a great trip report!
Oh, I also hope you all are feeling better now.

That was a great TR! Good luck deciding on the photo pass - all pics came out great - you have a beautiful family. As for your precious babies in heaven, my best friend had a loss and I know first hand that horrible sadness. God Bless you all. Thanks again for a wonderful read and some great trip tips!:goodvibes

Thanks so much Scott. I have been trying to catch up on yours (it is a long one though, so I have a ways to go). Also enjoying your new report about your trip and your family.

It was a great report. I love reports with pics and great retelling of the trip. :thumbsup2

Definitely do another one when you go next time.

Thank you for sharing your trip with us.

Thanks for staying for the ride. I will definately update you all and looking forward to our next trip so i can write some more.

Thanks for the report. Update us on your daughter and we'll be waiting for your next report.

Thanks so much Scott. I have been trying to catch up on yours (it is a long one though, so I have a ways to go). Also enjoying your new report about your trip and your family.

Sorry. I know it is long. That is why i put the shortcuts to the chapters instead of going through the enitre thing.

Thanks for letting us come along on your trip! I think it would be great to get a update on your daughter's adventure in Disney's College Program! Please tell her we all wish her well! :goodvibes

Thanks so much. I am actually thinking of buying the cd (photopass) but am hoping if I wait until closer to the 30 days that they'll send me a coupon or something. I had planned on getting tons of pics done, but with feeling yucky, that got on the back burner.

Hopefully our December trip will have TONS of pics, considering oldest DS and DIL will be goign with us.

I am sorry for your friend who suffered a loss. It is a pain that too many know, but so few understand.

That was a great TR! Good luck deciding on the photo pass - all pics came out great - you have a beautiful family. As for your precious babies in heaven, my best friend had a loss and I know first hand that horrible sadness. God Bless you all. Thanks again for a wonderful read and some great trip tips!:goodvibes

That is so smart. It will make it easier to read 'your' story knowing where to go. I do like to read all the comments, then click on their links, then end up who knows where and forget how to get back, lol. Keep writing, you do a great job.

Sorry. I know it is long. That is why i put the shortcuts to the chapters instead of going through the enitre thing.

Thanks for joining me on this trip. It was so fun reliving all the moments (some really good, and some not so great, but not Disney's fault). I will update on DD progress. Thanks again.

Thanks for letting us come along on your trip! I think it would be great to get a update on your daughter's adventure in Disney's College Program! Please tell her we all wish her well! :goodvibes

Hi,
I am so glad u liked Cirque. I just got tickets for here in NYC.

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/showstickets/wintuk/intro/intro.htm

If you look at the site it looks like the next four years it will be here around the holiday season. I am so excited I have never seen one of them.

Thanks for the tip I'm talking with my sibs about getting tickets for our Mom & Dad for Christmas, I think they would really like this show my Dad used to work in NYC and they only live about 1/2 hr. outside of NY. Thanks, Linda :goodvibes

Patricia,
I just thought I'd let you know that I visited your website and was so encouraged by it. It is a beautiful tribute to your sister, your children and the Lord. Thanks for putting a link on here so we can find it. It is nice to know that not only can we share fun things with others like Disney trips(yay!!) but also heartaches and trials. Thanks again!

Kelly

Kelly,

Thanks for visiting my site. I haven't updated in some time as I spend most of my free time on dis :goodvibes I did my first site ten years ago after my first set of miscarriages. It helped a lot and then I felt I needed to let others know that my strength in the Lord is what really got me through it all. I never expected to be such a strength to my mom when my sister passed away, but the words that helped her so helped me nine months later when I lost our last baby. I have to remember to lean on Him every day (which is so easy to get sidetracked with life). With my dd leaving in just over one week, I hope that He'll be with me those days as I know my heart will be breaking (but only temporary). Again, thank you.

Patricia,
I just thought I'd let you know that I visited your website and was so encouraged by it. It is a beautiful tribute to your sister, your children and the Lord. Thanks for putting a link on here so we can find it. It is nice to know that not only can we share fun things with others like Disney trips(yay!!) but also heartaches and trials. Thanks again!

Kelly

Patricia,
I will say a prayer for you that your daughter will be safe and make some nice friends and that you all will be comforted while she is gone. Take care!
Kelly

Kelly,

thank you so much, that is so kind of you.

Have a wonderful trip to the most magical place.

Patricia,
I will say a prayer for you that your daughter will be safe and make some nice friends and that you all will be comforted while she is gone. Take care!
Kelly

Just wanted to update those that had asked. Aubre arrived in Disney Wednesday morning. (minor mishap at the Philly airport, her carry on bag was too large!!!). Mears transportation picked her up at MCO and took her to Vista Way, where she will spend her next four months. Aubre is going to be working at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot (the Land)!!! We love this place, so was very excited she's working there. If anyone is going there, look for my 'princess' and tell her hi! Her name tag will say Aubre - University of Delaware.

Just wanted to update those that had asked. Aubre arrived in Disney Wednesday morning. (minor mishap at the Philly airport, her carry on bag was too large!!!).
Oh no! What did she have to do? :confused3

Mears transportation picked her up at MCO and took her to Vista Way, where she will spend her next four months. Aubre is going to be working at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot (the Land)!!! We love this place, so was very excited she's working there. If anyone is going there, look for my 'princess' and tell her hi! Her name tag will say Aubre - University of Delaware.
Glad to hear she's there & getting settled in. If I see her during my upcoming trips, I will be sure to say hi from the gang on Disboards! :goodvibes

Sorry double post!
Just wanted to update those that had asked. Aubre arrived in Disney Wednesday morning. (minor mishap at the Philly airport, her carry on bag was too large!!!).

Mears transportation picked her up at MCO and took her to Vista Way, where she will spend her next four months. Aubre is going to be working at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot (the Land)!!! We love this place, so was very excited she's working there. If anyone is going there, look for my 'princess' and tell her hi! Her name tag will say Aubre - University of Delaware.
Glad to hear she's there & getting settled in. Was she assigned a work area, or was she given a choice? Keep us updated on her adventure! If I see her during my upcoming trips, I will be sure to say hi from the gang on Disboards! :goodvibes

We were fortunate that her carry on didn't have a lot in it (blanket, shoes, laptop, purse)... goodness, my carry on is so stuffed iwth things, I would never survive. But, Aubre was able to squeeze the shoes into her other bags and she carried her laptop and blanket on the plane. I shipped down a box to her already and put her purse in there.

Aubre is assigned to Epcot. She will be in the Land, in Sunshine Seasons. She loves Epcot and I'm glad she is inside so it doesn't matter what the weather.

Sorry double post!

Glad to hear she's there & getting settled in. Was she assigned a work area, or was she given a choice? Keep us updated on her adventure! If I see her during my upcoming trips, I will be sure to say hi from the gang on Disboards! :goodvibes

I am so glad to hear that Aubre is there and all settled in. I hope it is all going well for her. When we are there next week I will keep my eyes open for her and say hi from the Disboards. :)

Kelly,

Thanks so much. That would mean so much for me to know others are keeping an eye out for her. She'll be doing various things in the Sunshine Seasons, but if you get by there, just look for the blond princess (she's mine princess).

I am so glad to hear that Aubre is there and all settled in. I hope it is all going well for her. When we are there next week I will keep my eyes open for her and say hi from the Disboards. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter