A Thought to Ponder

Humpbacks1962

Humpbacks1962 on Pinpics
How you all have reached out to comfort others on this board is very touching. Whether we were angry, scared about a relative or friend who may have become a victim, you were there with words of encouragement, empathy and support. Thanks to the moderators and members who were lenient and understanding, helping us heal by letting us talk about it.

Here is a spiritual boost I'd like to share. This morning, Diane Sawyer told viewers of Good Morning America a little historical fact: The eagle was chosen to be our national symbol because it is the only bird that is not afraid to fly into the storm.

Wanda

Wanda ((((( Hugs ))))

I want everyone to know, and I hope that I can speak for all the moderators on this board that first and foremost, on the collectors board we are a family. Those shiny metal pointy things that we are all obsessed with just brought us together.

We will always be here when anyone needs us with a word of support, or a shoulder to cry on. Please.. don't ever forget that.

I think we all need a group hug now ((((((((((((everyone))))))))))))))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!