A Stringbean, a Wingnut, and a plan! (A January '12 PTR) TRIP REPORT STARTED!! 1/16!!

I CANNOT WAIT to hear all about it!! Torture?!?! Hardly! Hurry up though, we only have 12 days before we leave and I want to hear about at least some of your trip before we go!!! :goodvibes

Hahaha I'm hurrying!!! My photos are all on Flickr now, I should be ready to start soon!

Your trip is so soon! How exciting!!! :banana:

YAY !! You are back !! Well, you probably don't feel that way :lmao: But I am excited to read about your trip !!

There are so many questions that need answers. Did Stringbean and Wingnut eat a dole whip ?? Did they finally get to ride the elusive TSM ?? Who invented liquid soap and why ??

Hahaha I'm excited to write about our trip too!

I don't want to give away all of our spoilers now! So to answer one of your questions, here. ;)

Welcome back! Although, I can't believe you're back already. :goodvibes

Thanks!! I know, me either!!

Welcome back. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks!! TR to start soon!

Yay! Welcome back! Uploading and going through pictures is probably my least favorite part of vacation. :rotfl:

Thanks!! Actually I enjoy going through the pictures! :laughing: I got them all uploaded to Flickr already, so a TR is coming sooner than I anticipated! :thumbsup2

Welcome back! Can't wait to read all about it :goodvibes

Thanks!!

Welcome back! Glad to hear you guys had a good time! Can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Thank you!!

Welcome home! Glad to hear you guys had a great trip and can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Thanks!!

Welcome back! I can't wait to hear about your adventures, your dining hits and misses, and perhaps your first experience of liking Animal Kingdom? (Hey, I can hope, right?) ;)

I'm looking forward to your first official trip report update. :thumbsup2

Thanks!! Hahaha you'll see...:rolleyes1

Should be somewhat soon, I promise!!

WELCOME BACK, guys!! I'm so excited to hear about your trip!

Thank you!!!

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter