A Rumblee in my Tumblee Pre-Trip Report

Ok Here is the Final (yeah right) plan!
A Rumblee in my Tumblee PTR: Chapter 4 - New and Improved ADR's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rumblee in my Tumblee... Part 4: The NEW Plan... upgraded to Deluxe Dining Plan!

Please let me know if you see anything that I may have overlooked or any ideas to make our trip better:-) Give me the good, the bad, the ugly... I want it all!!

Day 1 (Tuesday, May 5th) Arrive 12:35PM- get rental car- check into POFQ
6:35PM Dinner Reservation at Chef Mickey

Day 2 (Wednesday, May 6th) MK Day- Fantasy and Toon Town- DH Birthday!
Breakfast: 8:05AM Reservation at Crystal Palace
Lunch: 12:00PM Plaza- Leave after lunch for POFQ for naps/swimming
Dinner: 6:25PM at Narcoosees at Grand Floridian for DH Birthday Dinner

(Maybe order cake?? or just ask when I get there?? What should I do??)

Day 3 (Thursday, May 7th) Spend day at HS (TSM/Al's Toy Barn/Star Tours/Muppets)
Breakfast: 8:05 AM Hollywood and Vine
Lunch: at Pizza Planet. Leave after Parade. Back to POFQ for Naps/Swimming. That night take boat to DTD.
6:00PM Dinner Reservation at Raglan Road.

Day 4 (Friday, May 8th) Epcot (Test Track/Nemo/Crush/Kim Possible)
Breakfast: 8:15AM Akershus
Lunch: 12:00 Tutto Italia
Leave after lunch for POFQ for naps/swimming. Head back to Epcot around 4PM.
Dinner: 5:25PM at LeCellier - after dinner tour countries, do Kim Possible and watch Illuminations.

Day 5 (Saturday, May 9th)
Breakfast: 8:05AM at Tusker House. Spend day at AK (Safari/FOTLK/Dinosaur)
Lunch: 12:00 Yak and Yetti -Watch Parade and leave after for Boma.
Dinner: Boma 5:25pm
That night spend time at hotel- Arcade- a night swim?!

Day 6 (Sunday, May 10th) Mothers day! MK Day (Finish Toon Town/ Tomorrow Land)
Breakfast: Cape May Cafe at 8:30AM
Spend the morning on the Boardwalk
Head back to POFQ for swim/naps/lunch (CS at hotel)
Head to MK in the afternoon to watch parade at 3pm
Dinner:Take Monorail to Poly for 5:25PM Dinner Reservations at Ohana and then take Monorail back to MK for Wishes!

Day 7 (Monday, May 11th) Spend day at MK (Adventure/Frontier)
Breakfast: Kona Cafe
Lunch: LIberty Tavern, Leave after Parade for POFQ for naps/swimming.
Take boat to DTD- do some shopping and have dinner at T-REX.

Day 8 (Tuesday, May 12th) Last day
Breakfast: Ohana at 9:30AM
Lunch: Go to DTD for last minute shopping and late lunch at Earl of Sandwich
Leave for Airport around 3pm.

What a cutie pie your son is!

Congrats on the bonus; that's wonderful in today's economy, no matter what industry you work in!

Great choice for Chef Mickey on the first night; that's always a tradition of ours! I'm going to be honest though, I hate San Angel Inn; have you eaten here before? We've given it three chances, and the food was horrible every time. It was also the slowest service we have ever received at WDW - all 3 times. I'm just not a fan; I like the CS outside better.

Don't forget your beignets at POFQ!! ;)

Thanks for the Tip! I switched to Tutto Italia. I was actually thinking of switching and hearing your review, helped me make the decision!

Congrats on the bonus! That's such a relief! It really makes a vacation so much more enjoyable when you are not worrying about money the whole time!

We celebrated my DD's 3rd birthday at dinner and I ordered her a special "glass slipper" dessert. Now, I realize that this may not be the perfect dessert for your DH but I'm sure they have something for a guy. I ordered it from GF but there are other places around WDW. If you call dining, they should be able to help you. Just a thought:)

Also, I feel the need to stand up for San Angel. I also have heard many mixed reviews about the place but we went this past September and I had one of the best steaks that I've ever eaten. It was topped with fried plantains and other yumminess. I love the atmosphere too. Just my 2 cents:thumbsup2
I've also heard that Tuto is very good. I want to check that out next time.

Wow, Excellent news on the bonus. And awesome that you upgraded to the Deluxe! Those ADRs look great popcorn:: I'm hungry now!

Thanks so much- I just noticed in your signature you have 4 kids!! Do they all love Disney? I am afraid as the kids get older they will want Universal instead of Disney.

Congrats on the bonus! That's such a relief! It really makes a vacation so much more enjoyable when you are not worrying about money the whole time!

We celebrated my DD's 3rd birthday at dinner and I ordered her a special "glass slipper" dessert. Now, I realize that this may not be the perfect dessert for your DH but I'm sure they have something for a guy. I ordered it from GF but there are other places around WDW. If you call dining, they should be able to help you. Just a thought:)

Also, I feel the need to stand up for San Angel. I also have heard many mixed reviews about the place but we went this past September and I had one of the best steaks that I've ever eaten. It was topped with fried plantains and other yumminess. I love the atmosphere too. Just my 2 cents:thumbsup2
I've also heard that Tuto is very good. I want to check that out next time.

Thanks for the cake idea/tip! I had heard that San Angel is closing for refurb 2 days after my ADR. That is why I had thought of changing it. Maybe we will give it a try on our next trip though. I do love Mexican food!!!

I love your new ADR choice; we ate there last time and it was WONDERFUL. We love that one; I just didn't want you to get a cruddy meal at SAI like we have before. Definitely still go walk around in there, but the restaurant switch is a great idea!! Hope you enjoy your new decision!

I'm not doing weight watchers but I am trying to lose weight. I am on Jenny Craig and have lost about 40lbs over the last 10 months or so. I could be doing a lot better. My goal is to lose another 20lbs before my trip in May too. I totally get that uh feeling about being in pictures. I don't have a lot of me in Disney for the same reason. We can lose together:thumbsup2

OH NO! Yesterday was my sons birthday party- I blew WW this week let me tell you! I had TWO pieces of cake and a million cookies- some pizza. :scared1: I did however paint my nails today ("minnie nails") so that made me feel good:-) My little one made me put some polka dots on his nails. (wait till my DH sees!!):rotfl2:

YAY! So excited for you!!! Isn't it a great feeling? Now, all you have to worry about is planning and having fun:dance3:

Great PTR so far!! Your boys are adorable!! Too funny, DS said you were Rabbit!!! :rotfl: We're doing DxDP too! Your ADR choices look great! Mmmmm food!! I love your Disney nights!! We do Disney nights every Friday!!

Can't wait to read more!!

We LOVE Disney Nights too! I have Fridays off and lately we spend the whole day decorating the house. We even have been starting to invite people over - like the little girls who live next door came over a couple weeks ago for Winne the Pooh night. We had a blast. Oooh- i have to start planning for tomorrow's Disney night!

Maybe we will cross paths in Disney- it looks like we will be there around the same time and even going to some of the same places.

I am too excited for the deluxe dining. I think its going to be really nice with the kids to be able to go sit inside and be waited on rather than have DH up at the counter trying to bring two trays back to a table that I and two kids "hopefully" find!!

Great PTR so far!! Your boys are adorable!! Too funny, DS said you were Rabbit!!! :rotfl: We're doing DxDP too! Your ADR choices look great! Mmmmm food!! I love your Disney nights!! We do Disney nights every Friday!!

Can't wait to read more!!
My message above was for you! I am still learning - for instance I LOVE how you have your trip underlined and how it takes you to that post. How do i do that!?

YAY! So excited for you!!! Isn't it a great feeling? Now, all you have to worry about is planning and having fun:dance3:

YES! It is a huge feeling of RELIEF. Now we have to save some money for our "beverages" as I remember them being quite costly!! I think I remember from your report a box filled with wine! Maybe I need to go that route.

Rumblee in my Tumblee PTR: Coming up: Jo Bro's and Camp Rock Disney Night

So tonight me and DH are going to a Celtics game. (Yay me... a night out!!!)So Disney night is going to be tomorrow. On Saturday DH is taking DS1 to the new Jonas Brothers movie in 3D! Then when they get home, we are having a Camp Rock Disney Night!!

Here is the Food Plan:
Burgers/Fries
Chips/Pickles
Smores for dessert

We will watch the movie and then for activity "Final Jam" I think we will take turns rockin the mike (Sing it... Play Statiopn 2) This is a pretty funny scene!..All of us including our dog in this small little playroom singing at the top of our lungs Camp Rock songs. (Its fun thouh) I am pretty excited for a chance to BBQ. We havent since September or something.... its been covered in snow and it has finally melted.

My DS1 wants to also set the tent up in the living room and sleep in sleeping bags and make a fire in our fireplace!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

My message above was for you! I am still learning - for instance I LOVE how you have your trip underlined and how it takes you to that post. How do i do that!?

It's pretty simple, but let me see if I can explain it!! First, click on the post # up in the right hand corner of the post. It will bring up that post in a new window. Copy the url (ex: http://www.disboards.com/blah, blah, blah...) Close the window and go to your first post and type a title for that post. Highlight the title and click on the little globe icon with the chain link in the toolbar. A little window will pop up, delete the http:// that is in the line then this is where you'll paste your url that you copied. Hit OK and you should be good to go.

Hope these directions are clear and understandable!!!:rotfl:

Rumblee in my Tumblee PTR: Coming up: Jo Bro's and Camp Rock Disney Night

So tonight me and DH are going to a Celtics game. (Yay me... a night out!!!)So Disney night is going to be tomorrow. On Saturday DH is taking DS1 to the new Jonas Brothers movie in 3D! Then when they get home, we are having a Camp Rock Disney Night!!

Here is the Food Plan:
Burgers/Fries
Chips/Pickels
Smores for dessert

We will watch the movie and then for activity "Final Jam" I think we will take turns rockin the mike (Sing it... Play Statiopn 2) This is a pretty funny scene!..All of us including our dog in this small little playroom singing at the top of our lungs Camp Rock songs. (Its fun thouh) I am pretty excited for a chance to BBQ. We havent since September or something.... its been covered in snow and it has finally melted.

My DS1 wants to also set the tent up in the living room and sleep in sleeping bags and make a fire in our fireplace!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

This sounds like sooo much fun! You guys really go all out! I love it!!:worship:

It's pretty simple, but let me see if I can explain it!! First, click on the post # up in the right hand corner of the post. It will bring up that post in a new window. Copy the url (ex: http://www.disboards.com/blah, blah, blah...) Close the window and go to your first post and type a title for that post. Highlight the title and click on the little globe icon with the chain link in the toolbar. A little window will pop up, delete the http:// that is in the line then this is where you'll paste your url that you copied. Hit OK and you should be good to go.

Hope these directions are clear and understandable!!!:rotfl:

Thank you!! I think I am going to have my DH read your intructions and help me. He is pretty good with the computer.

This sounds like sooo much fun! You guys really go all out! I love it!!:worship:

Yes we are Disney Dorks! Cant help it:-)

My FAVORITE BOOK!! I cant tell you how many hours my DS, DH and I have looked through this book. It has been SO much fun dreaming of Disney:-)

dis159.jpg

Here is a picture of one of our more recent Disney Nights!
dis122.jpg

Our Maps!!
dis162.jpg

dis163.jpg

Our Countdown Calendar (thanks to wlwilliams9 for the idea!)
dis157.jpg

dis156.jpg

My spreadsheet!!!!! (I dream of this thing!)
dis158.jpg

OOOh! Everything looks great! The countdown calendar turned out fantastic! (glad I inspired you, I'm your muse!!:laughing: ) I was looking at getting that book for Emily, I'm happy to hear you and DS enjoy it so much. I'll definitely be buying it now!

I love and dream of my spreadsheet too, but your looks so much more detailed! Nice :thumbsup2 !!!

OOOh! Everything looks great! The countdown calendar turned out fantastic! (glad I inspired you, I'm your muse!!:laughing: ) I was looking at getting that book for Emily, I'm happy to hear you and DS enjoy it so much. I'll definitely be buying it now!

I love and dream of my spreadsheet too, but your looks so much more detailed! Nice :thumbsup2 !!!

Just back from the Celtics! We Won!!! Dh works for Welch's and we had AWESOME seats... club level...private bar...private waitress... it was really cool. free seats but we still spent lots of $$!!

You did inspire me so much so that I went to Home Depot and made that calendar all within 2 hours!!

I must say again- this book is AWESOME! DS and I spend so many days looking at this and dreaming... what will we like ... what rides will we go on... also it has a "scare factor" which is awesome because my DS is afraid of a lot of stuff! It's also so cool because it has the autograph part and also the passport part for Epcot... It has stickers for each ride for you to put in your book when you go on the rides.... its just GREAT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter