A Road Trip Engagement...The End...Updated 1/31!

I will second that! I am sad it's over. Congratulations on the Engagment and have fun planning the wedding. Look forward to reading future trip reports.
21 days to Pitchers and catchers report to Spring training! GO SOX!:cool1:
Thanks for reading Kim! I greatly appreciate your words. I'm itching for spring training to start but they need to figure out what to do with Tek!

Jen I'm so sad your TR is over! It was great! I can't believe Dan drove 20 hrs straight...WOW! Thanks for sharing your trip and engagement with us. Would love to hear all about the cruise!!!!
Thanks Cheryl! He is crazy for driving but he didn't want to stop and I wasn't going to force him. We just wanted to get home at that point. :goodvibes

Sorry all for the delay. I was finally able to take pictures of the pins I bought and I wanted to share.

I had to buy bride ears! These were new and I liked the hat style better than the headband. We did buy the top hat for Dan but I don't have a picture of that.

My Bride Ears

IMG_1290.jpg

Now I apologize for the crudeness of these pics but my camera doesn't do well with close ups.

When I started collecting the pins, they all had a meaning to me. I'd buy the resort pins for the resorts I've stayed in or visited. Ride pins that meant something that trip or shows that we saw that remind us of that trip.

Animal Kingdom Lodge and the Grand Floridian Gingerbread House
IMG_1292.jpg

MVMCP with Donald and Daisy

IMG_1293.jpg

Osbourne Family Lights and a AKL Holiday ornament/pin
IMG_1295.jpg

I bought this Soarin pin because it reminds me of the backdoor way we went that night during EMH. Toy Story Mania because it was our first time on the ride.

Soarin' and Toy Story Mania

IMG_1299.jpg

I bought this one because it was the first time we've been to the park since they changed it from MGM to DHS.

New DHS Logo

IMG_1300.jpg

Animation Studio because it was the first time we've done this. Mary Poppins because she's my favorite!

Animation Studio and Mary Poppins!

IMG_1301.jpg

I absolutely fell in love with this pin. I was so happy to finally see something Mary Poppins!

IMG_1302.jpg

None of the room pictures that I have actually show the size of the room so I'm not posting them.

I want to thank everyone for reading and keep an eye out for my honeymoon report if I start one.

Thank you!!:grouphug:

Ohhhh I love all your souvies!!!

I can't believe they had a GF Gingerbread house pin and I missed it! I should of known they would of had a pin for that...it's Disney...they have a pin for EVERYTHING! :rotfl:

Thanks again for sharing your report with us! I really enjoyed it! :flower3:

great report, thanx for writing! Congrats and best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved the actual engagement pix, PRICELESS!! Wonderful job DAN!:thumbsup2

Love the sweaters,sooooooooooooo cute on, have NO IDEA how u got him to wear it, my DH would be rolling his eyes like crazy if I suggested it, but theyre darling, u 2 looked great in your pix, and they were perfect for an engagement trip photo, so go Dan!!
happily ever after guys!!!:goodvibes :upsidedow :grouphug:

Oooh, great souvenirs! I kind of did the same thing when I bought pins on our trip...we got a lot of the same ones...one for the resort we stayed at, a MVMCP one, a TSM one, and another Christmas-related one. I still have to get a Soarin pin, that is one of my all-time favorite rides!

Can't believe that it's done (or that you drove for almost 21 hours straight! :rotfl: )

Happy Wedding Planning!!!!

Cute Pins!!

The Bride Ears are definitely cuter than any others I have ever seen! Perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter