Just got a call from Fidelity! The closing on our resale contract will be delay seems that one of the sellers (the wife) is travelling in South America and will not be back after the 24th of April !!!!!! I cannot believe this! so Fidelity explained that the sellers had until the 24th of April to execute closing docs any ways and asked for 1 week extension. At this point we have no choice to accept anyway, I don't want to start looking for another contract that will take more time and then ROFR no!!!! I guess we will wait. Fidelity said, at closing, the title company will ask for e-filing so that they have expedited closing from Disney or something like that. Still hope to have our points by Mid May !!