A request....

ILuvTinkerbelle

Mommy the Magic Maker
eventhough you all hate me! :confused3

My friend who has never been to Disney is taking her 8 year old son for his first ever trip. They are not staying long but they are very excited. She is coming over tomorrow afternoon for a planning session with me and another Disney addict. I was thinking it might be a nice surprise to make her ds a shirt saying something about it being his first trip to the World. His name is Mark and if anyone feels like making me something I would be so very grateful. And I promise this will be my last request :blush:

I have no idea of his favorite characters or anything but I am sure Mickey and Pals would be fine. They are going Dec 17th so Christmas would also be good I think.

thanks in advance

marksfirsttrip.jpg

This was Kate's design, I just added the name. Sorry nobody has been around today!!! I hope this helps, and maybe someone will make something else if they see this in time!

if you PM me your email address, I can email you the bigger files (so it doesn't pixelate when you make it big enough for a shirt)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter