A rabbi, a priest, and a pastor board the Wonder: we're back!

I have definitely removed Mexico from my vacation possibilities! No creepy crawly things for me! I hate bugs and all things icky.

You'll be much happier when you move back here. No pesky cold snowy winters! Just drought!

I think the icky creepy crawlers come with anywhere that's not totally developed and jungly. ;) We only saw one tarantula, one scorpion, one seas snake, and a handful of BIG roaches. :scared: The roaches were the worst by far.

Yes, my friend, I will be much happier when we move home. How is it I can love my life but hate its location? That's rhetorical but heavily on my mind. I have to get out of here! We have to get out of here! I am so 110% over Utah. I want to live close to Disneyland and close to the beach again.
I think 20 years is enough time to evaluate and conclude. :thumbsup2

Oh Pa-ammm......

null_zpsa4909493.png

I forgot to reply to your question, yes, thankfully I have today and tomorrow off. It's been heavenly.

All those horrible bugs :eek: I love tropical areas but those bugs are just aweful.

I know! :hyper: I bought some really neat FE gifts. My group has 11 families plus you. :teeth: Can't leave my girl out.​

You are so sweet! I'm hoping you'll like what I got you :)

Does Joshua like t-shirts or would he rather not get clothes? I'm going to go by the Disney store tomorrow and hope to pick up a few things. If so what size would be best?

You are so sweet! I'm hoping you'll like what I got you :)

Does Joshua like t-shirts or would he rather not get clothes? I'm going to go by the Disney store tomorrow and hope to pick up a few things. If so what size would be best?

I like everything. :goodvibes

He also likes anything. He's a 10-12 if it runs big or 12-14 if it runs small.

Fight update: our our bound flight, the earlier flight and the later flight both went down $95 per ticket. I'm debating on booking one of them. The earlier stresses me out as its as 11:35. The later flight is at 4:45. Decisions, decisions..... :hyper:

I like everything. :goodvibes

He also likes anything. He's a 10-12 if it runs big or 12-14 if it runs small.

Fight update: our our bound flight, the earlier flight and the later flight both went down $95 per ticket. I'm debating on booking one of them. The earlier stresses me out as its as 11:35. The later flight is at 4:45. Decisions, decisions..... :hyper:

Thanks for the shirt sizes, I didnt go yesterday, but I will be heading there for some items hopefully soon :)

What did you decide on the flight? What will you do if you take the later one? Have a meal with your friends? Thats a good amount of money difference. The earlier one would probably be pushing it.

Thanks for the shirt sizes, I didnt go yesterday, but I will be heading there for some items hopefully soon :)

What did you decide on the flight? What will you do if you take the later one? Have a meal with your friends? Thats a good amount of money difference. The earlier one would probably be pushing it.

I got my hands on copies of recent Navigators for our cruise if you're interested. They're in a recent thread or I can scan and email them to you. Joshua and I were pouring through them last night. I reprinted them off today. There is SO much to do. Joshua was so cute and said: mom, whatever we do will be great because you always make Disney so fun for us. Love him!

I'm having mom guilt over leaving the girls. :(

I haven't decided. :hyper: It seems like a no brainer however it's not. I love our 12:35 flight time home. 11:35 seems like we'd be pushing it though everyone seems sure we'd be fine. 4:30 seems late. I haven't a clue if our friends will be around so its not wise to count on them. I'd hate to sit at the airport for hours. We could spend the day in Miami I suppose but I'm sure we'd spend a Ron with taxis, food, etc......​

Guess what arrived today?

null_zps16c5b0ca.jpg

It's full of good cruise info, our info, luggage tags, the whole kit and kaboodle! :woohoo:

Love magical Disney mail day. :teeth:

Oooh how exciting! I want documents to arrive! I have about six more months to wait for mine!

Coffee and breakfast on the verandah for Cynthia:

af2e2e53a6b2f92c0e0901a1057fc6a9_zpsea028f9d.jpg

I'll take the coffee and the snacky snack of yumminess I see but I can't do beer until lunch!

View from our balcony:

df3085dadb4ca6a718326e2d0e705f36_zpse77c397f.jpg

Sunset the other night, toes in the sand during dinner. Unreal:

b0963b41deff3577c38a6e81da69c054_zpsdad7e2ab.jpg

Tonight. At dinner. Total surprise. Amazing!

9b4b287e13413a9c1c6763a1e7a9fefb_zpscc5034d0.jpg

Love it!!! loved the FB pics

Yes. :scared1: :faint: We about died. I was just about to hop in the shower when I hear my friend scream my name. I wrap a towel around me and run to her. She points to the ground and asks: is that what I think it is? I look down and it's staring at us with its little creepy eyes and snapping its little pinchers. She asks if we're going to kill it or let it go. I said: we'll I'll kill it but I'm certainly not finding it a new home. We started laughing. I grabbed a case of water and slammed it right on top. We lifted the water and it was still moving. I hate for anything to suffer so I jumped on the water, then it was dead. I'm sorry to any PETA folks reading this but between that and the tarantula two days before, I had my fill of creepy crawlers.

I'm glad you liked the photos. It was such an amazing vacation.

I'm ready to switch to cruise mode though. If I didn't have the cruise to look forward to, I'd be a basket case. I'm over the winter.

How are you? :goodvibes

EEEK!!!!!!!!!!! I'd have screamed and I am so not a wimp but a Scorpion???????? Tarantula I could handle better.

Go figure.

Ok so I need a refresher. Flying in day of or day before? I can't believe you haven't bought yet but given that they've dropped clearly the right call!

Guess what arrived today?

null_zps16c5b0ca.jpg

It's full of good cruise info, our info, luggage tags, the whole kit and kaboodle! :woohoo:

Love magical Disney mail day. :teeth:

YAY for Mickey mail in all it's forms!

Document dance!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Potentially you could get there in time for the 11:35 flight, are you leaving from FLL? Remember thats a 45 minute drive and you'd have to get off the ship 1st thing, it could make for a stressful last day of vacation.

Uh oh, about feeling guilt at leaving the girls? Going to add them?

There is so much to do every hour of the day, I cant wait for you to see first hand :hyper: could you post the link to the navigators?

. how far are you from your cruise?

37 days! :cool1: This will be our first Disney Cruise.​

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Jenny is doing the document dance!

Jill in CO

Yes ma'am total document dance. party: You're the cutest.​

Oooh how exciting! I want documents to arrive! I have about six more months to wait for mine!

I'm giddy! I even brought it with me to work. :hyper: I've poured through it 100x already.

Six months will fly by! :banana:

I'll take the coffee and the snacky snack of yumminess I see but I can't do beer until lunch!

I love a beer in the morning on vacation. I like to have a cool slow buzz all day on vacations like these. :smokin:

Love it!!! loved the FB pics

I literally thought of you when I took this pic. :thumbsup2

EEEK!!!!!!!!!!! I'd have screamed and I am so not a wimp but a Scorpion???????? Tarantula I could handle better.

Go figure.

The scorpion was pretty gnarly. Killed him good.​

Ok so I need a refresher. Flying in day of or day before? I can't believe you haven't bought yet but given that they've dropped clearly the right call!

Flying in the day before. I have bought tickets but I always check prices in case the price decreases. We're flying in the day before into Fort Lauderdale, staying the night at the Hilton in Fort Lauderdale, and taking SAS to Miami in the monring. Our boarding time is 11:30. :thumbsup2

YAY for Mickey mail in all it's forms!

Indeed! All Mickey mail is good mail. I smiled when I got my dues statement. :laughing:

Document dance!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Potentially you could get there in time for the 11:35 flight, are you leaving from FLL? Remember thats a 45 minute drive and you'd have to get off the ship 1st thing, it could make for a stressful last day of vacation.

Uh oh, about feeling guilt at leaving the girls? Going to add them?

There is so much to do every hour of the day, I cant wait for you to see first hand :hyper: could you post the link to the navigators?

I'll find the link and post it for you. :goodvibes

I'm not going to take the 11:35 flight. I don't want to be stressed the last morning, ya know? I want to enjoy the magic as long as possible. Still debating on the 4:30 but it puts us in so late.....I'm thinking of just sticking with what I've got. Not sure it's worth the stress.​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter