They better, you already paid for them, right! I'd definitely confirm that (with my luck, I'd totally forget!) FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that works out. Speaking of...I'll email you soon regarding DL 1/2 and rooms/points etc. I think the 7m booking would be 1/29 ish depending on what dates we decide we want. Actual 1/2 is on the 31st. I have heard that registration will likely be starting early Jan or so (early, which we'd get, either DVC or Disney visa gets you in early and a $5-109 discount lol, and it will sell out once it goes public). I think our chances of GCV are probably pretty darn low but it's worth a shot (and then figuring out a backup plan lol). I guess we will need to figure out if we are planning on 1 room, or 2 lol, if you have the whole gang along. Much as I'd like to, I don't think it's feasible with all the other trips in the works $$ wise for me to bring them but I guess you never know.