A question of mugs???

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by diswix, Apr 14, 2006.

1. diswix

diswix Where dreams come true

I am trying to remember- can we re-use the mugs from the Allstars????? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mom23boys

mom23boys DIS Veteran

This thread will self distruct in :hourglass

1 :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

4. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

Suppose to be used on trip you got it on only.

5. MOQu

MOQu Disney Fanatic

:cool1:

:confused3

:lmao:

I never have.....

no....really...I never have....

hey...has Pop Century changed their mug recently? We are going in August for free dining.....Just wondering...... :rolleyes1

6. ddesousa323

ddesousa323 Mouseketeer

I have stayed at All Stars many times and still use my mugs from 1999- No one has ever said anything... Why does this get everyone so upset? Isnt the purpose of this board to give people ideas and in some cases save money?

7. mamacatnv

mamacatnv That be a Mum Y'all - a Texas Mum

Welcome.
    The great mug debate. I would highly suggest doing a search of Refillable Mugs. The mug debates are almost always started by a newbie, I know I was one who asked what I thought was an innocent question and I got blasted & flamed. It is a fair question and one you have every right to ask.

Unfortunately there is a lot of unclear information regarding the mugs. Ask Disney the question and you can get several different answers which just makes the whole situation even worse. There are some posters that are self appointed Disney police who are convinced that no matter the circumstances under which the mugs were purchased that they are right, regardless.

This was my Original Post back in Oct 05, when I was new:
    After a very ugly heated debate, this is what I found out directly from Disney:
    This was my summary:
    UPDATE:
    We took our mugs with us to ASMu this past December, we had CM's comment on how smart we were in remembering to bring our mugs back.

We will be going to POFQ on our next trip and will leave the AS mugs at home as they are not good at another resort. We will purchase new POFQ mugs that will only be good for our length of stay and then they will return home to be used anywhere and everywhere except at a Disney Resort. :)

8. Anna114

Anna114 Pluto Rocks!

Thanks for the info. I never really thought about bringing my mug back to CBR but now I will. I agree with you, I don't want to do the wrong thing but if I'm entitled to do it shy wouldn't I.

Have a magical day,
    Anna