A question for FW campers.

Li Li

DIS Veteran
Can I ask, are full hook up sites available in the preferred and premium loops? I may be overthinking things, but just want to make sure.

Li Li,

It can be confusing that there is a category of campsite called Full (Tent, Full, Preferred, Premium). In terms of hook-ups, they all have power, water, cable tv, and sewer EXCEPT Tent does not have a sewer hook-up.

So to answer your question, Preferred and Premiums have all hooks and the difference is the size of the driveway and if they have a tent pad or not.

Bama Ed

Thanks, @bama_ed! I almost messaged you directly since I always see your comments in the camping thread and figured you are one of the most knowledgeable on the Fort.

Most vocal, but Knowledgeable?:duck:

:lmao:Just kidding.... Ed is a plethora of information. And usually pretty fast at getting your answers. And he is usually spot on. (and if he doesn't know.... he will let you know that too!)

Most vocal, but Knowledgeable?:duck:

:lmao:Just kidding.... Ed is a plethora of information. And usually pretty fast at getting your answers. And he is usually spot on. (and if he doesn't know.... he will let you know that too!)

I have a break of a couple days coming up so I was glad to help, Li Li.

I'm glad you posted and not PM'd, too, because for everyone who asks the question there are probably many others out there on the Net wondering the same thing.

Paul, Ya'll will have to answer questions for a while during my break. We have lots of knowledgeable posters who can answer just about any question.

Bama Ed

Paul, Ya'll will have to answer questions for a while during my break. We have lots of knowledgeable posters who can answer just about any question.

What!? Ed's gonna be out?

Like substitute teacher day...
tom-hanks-bachelor-party-dancing.gif

Don't worry Ed, we'll be on our best behavior...
Eating-Drunk.gif

Won't we boys and girls...
strange_things_happen_when_the_teacher_isnt_looking.gif

I don't know... Denise tends to be..... well..... a bit "Goofy" :lmao:
Yes she can at times be that but most of us tend to be a bit Dopey and some of us more than a little SQUIRRELLY:dance3:
Ed tends to provide a bit of Adult Supervision :badpc:

Last edited:
Yes she can at times be that but most of tend to be a bit Dopey and some of us more than a little SQUIRRELLY:dance3:
Ed tends to provide a bit of Adult Supervision :badpc:
(in very hushed tones) Hey, Hey, Hey...... Shhhhh..... Watch those "Squirrelly" coments. @tiggerdad will get the NSS :squirrel::squirrel::squirrel::squirrel: after us.... We don't need that! :scared1:

Was questioning if full hookups were available on premium as well as preferred. Which it is, only the preferred also have a sandpad for tents as well where the premiums are all concrete.

Oh, and on Kashyyyk, the wookies ride squirrels into battle.

Was questioning if full hookups were available on premium as well as preferred. Which it is, only the preferred also have a sandpad for tents as well where the premiums are all concrete.

Oh, and on Kashyyyk, the wookies ride squirrels into battle.
That is right Tiggerdad The Wookie's are Masters to the Squirrels who use them as beast of burden and snacks when the need arises

Someone has thought this through a little too well.

:D

j
Little thought needed Teamubr Just know my WookieBear Queen of the Wilderness defender of the Realm and all she surveys Bravery and valor personified especially when accompanied by her little sister Maggie or Daddy is nearby to hide behind

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter