A question for DCL experts

mickeyfan1

<font color=purple>Come and let me show you my tat
Does DCL take Disney Dollars for payment in the gift shops? I know you get the KTTW for charging, but I have some dollars, and I may be getting more, unless I can't use them on board.

Thanks!

Everything on board is by way of your KTTW card. You can use disney dollars to pay down your account at Guest Services though.

I don't think they take them in the shops, or anywhere on board (there's no cash used, just the room account), but I am almost positive that you can use them to pay off your account at Guest Services.

They take them at Guest Services only. My son got a bunch for Christmas and used them to pay down some of his own purchases onboard.

Thanks to all of you. I thought that is what was going to happen. Couldn't remember from the last cruise and didn't have any Disney Dollars with me anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter