A question about...

ktdaiwik

Mouseketeer
Hi,after reading about so many people splitting their stays at 2 resorts etc I am wondering about splitting our stay in December.I have not been impressed with our travel agent however and wonder if there is another way to book my stay.I was maybe looking at doing a little over a week at All Star Movies as we are already booked there from the 1st to the 15th ,then the rest at the Poly.Any help would be appreciated in how I could do this.
Thanks in advance

Book straight through disney! There are sometimes much better prices. If you get a low price through disney for half your stay and a good price through AAA for the other half. Book through two ways. You'd really have to play with your discount codes and "beat the system" to get the best price! Good luck!

Book it on your own. I never use a travel agent. Because then I would have to call the agent, tell her what I need, hope she remembers it and knows what is important to me and not what she thinks is best, then she calls Disney and tries to get what I want and maybe even makes a decision for me, then she has to call me back and tell me what she's done. The whole process gets repeated with every change or error. It's like Whisper Down the Alley.

I know what I want. Why go through fifteen other ears to say it?

Very true unfortunately I have booked some of the holiday through a travel agent but had some things go wrong so am having a hard time thinking about booking anything else through them!??It is a sad and frustrating especially since this is our first trip and I feel I know more then they do thanks to everyone on here.I guess I know better for next time!

I booked a split stay with a travel agent. It was an awful experience. Save the headache and do it yourself!

IMHO definatly do a split stay. I loved it, my DH not so much. If you are going to do it make sure you go from the value to the deluxe and not vice versa!:rotfl: It gives everyone something to look forward to. Have fun!

I am looking into a split stay myself,i saw people recommended Magical Moments I think that was what it was to book things through,so am going to look into getting in touch with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter