a question about timeshare promotions

elvisgirl99

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where to go for timeshare tour promotions? I want the free tickets and discount hotel stay, i know i have to tour there but it will be worth it thanks.

elvisgirl99 said:
Does anyone know where to go for timeshare tour promotions? I want the free tickets and discount hotel stay, i know i have to tour there but it will be worth it thanks.
It's not hard to find a timeshare tour. Many of the stands that sell discounted tickets will also promote timeshare tours. They are everywhere. If you go to Islands of Adventure, you will find timeshare companies setting up tours and presentations of their resorts as an example. They are interesting, sometimes entertaining. I think it was the representative for Westgage at Islands of Adventure who told me that I wasn't qualified under Florida law to buy a timeshare since I am single. If you want to be more direct, you could call the resorts and set up a timeshare tour.

Does cash not matter under Florida law? The only reason I struggle financially is because i got married. When I was single I had lot's of money and soon I will be back there. Maybe if they didn't insult single people, they might not have to push there properties so hard.

Do you know of any tours-only a single person can participate in? No accomodations needed.

I've never had a problem touring a resort as a single person. In fact, I have several weeks that I bought so you'd think that I'd be a good prospect. The person at IOA was sceening people and she must have figured single people would not purchase a timeshare, so exclude them. At least that is the conclusion that I came to. I thought is funny (and stupid on her part).

I've toured HGVC at International Drive - it was pretty low key. I've toured Orange Lake, Vistana, etc. Of the resorts I've toured, Vacation Village at Parkway was the hardest sales pitch that I've been to. As an owner at OLCC, I've been to several tours. Some of the sales people do pitch harder than others so the saleperson and the promotional climate that the resort can make a difference (i.e., Westgate pushes extremely hard according to reports so much so that it is recommended by owners to avoid the resort).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter