A question about dinner at the Sci Fi?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by MeetingMickeyin2006, Jan 28, 2009.

1. MeetingMickeyin2006

MeetingMickeyin2006 Well, slotted pig, they're standard issue!

I was looking at the menus on Allears, and on the lunch menu there is a burger available, but it doesn't show it on the dinner menu. Can you not get a burger at dinner at Sci-Fi? :confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lbmom5

lbmom5 Mouseketeer

We were there on Sunday evening, no burgers for dinner. I thought they were available on the lunch menu? I had ribs, they were just o.k.

4. katieam1

katieam1 DIS Veteran

Yeah my husband felt the same way. He was so looking forward to going back and getting the ribs because they were so good when he had them before. This time they were ok but not anything like before. My steak was good but nothing like Le Cellier. We probably wont be back for a while.

5. jenny-d

jenny-d Mouseketeer

We've gotten burgers for dinner there many times. They are not on the menu, you just have to ask. They are wonderful =)

6. Neesy228

Neesy228 Wishes...

We went for dinner, totally unaware that the burgers would NOT be on the menu -- and also unaware that you could order them anyway! :sad2: I had the ribs which were pretty good, I thought. And DH got a steak, which was just okay. We both really wanted a burger though -- and I cannot tell you how disappointed we were when we found out that we could have had one! Ugh.

7. MeetingMickeyin2006

MeetingMickeyin2006 Well, slotted pig, they're standard issue!

Thanks everyone. I kinda figured you could order one, even though it wasn't on the menu. Wasn't sure, though. :)

8. vettegirl

vettegirl Dole Whip Queen

DH ordered a buger for dinner when we dined there. You just have to ask for it.