A question about clipart......

perfectmatch300

DIS Veteran
I don't know if I should be asking this here or on the tech board........

I'd like to add the DIS WISH clipart but I know there's limits to what you are allowed. I have a lot of stuff in my signature already that I want to keep there. What I want to know is if I will go over the limit if I add the WISH clipart? I don't want to get busted by the clipart police! :D

Thanks for the help.

Clip Art is exempt, according to the guidelines I read. And if they bust you, you can just drop your count downs, or the I've been X times. I am thinking of dropping that off mine, it's boring!

Wasn't that a great day at Epcot? I'm glad Dan took that picture. Once we all get skinny, we will have to do it again (at least the picture part).

Marsha is correct! The DIS WISH clipart, clipart in memory of Sylvia or in honor of 9/11 are all three exempt.

Go ahead and add that clipart, Nancy.

Thanks, Marsha & Katholyn! I'll get to it as soon as I can. :teeth:

Marsha, I love the idea of doing that meet & picture again at a lighter weight! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

OK, that's better! Now I feel like I REALLY belong. I mean, I really DID belong before, but this just seem more "official" somehow! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Do you think it will make the pounds come off any faster? ;)

What, no difference, you say! :earseek: Oh well, I thought not! Back to the diet & exercise for me, then, because these pounds just have to go! I want to change this to the 5lb clippie!

add that clip art, and moving to the 5 pound mark. It is so exciting to see all the "losers" on the board.

I hope I can drop my 55 as easy as I did the first 7!

Nancy you look so nice in your WISH uniform ;) You will have that 5 pound clip soon and I imagine those clippies with have higher numbers very soon.

Making that same photo again when y'all are smaller is a great idea.

I wish I only had 55 pounds to lose, Marsha. The first 3 weeks on Atkins the weight falls off pretty fast, then it slows down but it still comes off steadily.

Should we be having so much fun trying to lose weight? Because the WISH board is making my weight loss fun :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter